Chapter 16【poisonous tongue】

Therefore, when He Xingyu finished this lobby class, he found that everyone looked at him differently, with sympathy and guilt, especially those who were a little jealous of He Xingyu's ability to become a star at a young age.

The reason why they are jealous of He Xingyu is because although He Xingyu is an eighteen-liner, there are many fans in the school who have been confused by his face before the drama Xiaohuo, so that they can't find female tickets.

Before it was hard to wait for He Xingyu a black spot, there was no evidence in the unknown to go black, and now seeing He Xingyu's appearance, the guilt is not good, and he bows his head but does not dare to go to He Xingyu in front of him.

Although He Xingyu appeared with Tai Lin, no one thought that the two would have anything, the reason is very simple, Tai Lin suddenly fell down the stairs at school too big, Tai Youdong is a figure with a head and a face in H City, Tai Lin is also very famous for calling friends and leading companions on weekdays, suddenly being pushed down the stairs one after another, Tai Youdong has reported to the police, and the noise is not light.

What's more, although these two people share the same dormitory, they hardly intersect, and Tai Lin goes home every day to live, and has never lived in the school dormitory.

So the two appeared together on crutches as if it were just a coincidence.

On the other hand, He Xingyu saw their gaze only when he didn't see it, he was not the He Xingyu who cared a lot about the opinions of others in the previous life, he had a life and memories of three hundred years ago, these people were just insignificant people to him.

As for this class, He Xingyu also listened to it without pressure, even if he had not come to school since signing the contract, but he could become the youngest Celestial Master three hundred years ago, in addition to being a master of cultivation, he was also proficient in astronomical geography plus pharmacology.

Coupled with the fact that he is now a student of H University Medical College, and the major is just Traditional Chinese Medicine, even if he is a tutor with what he masters, it is no problem, not to mention that these basic theoretical knowledge is almost as easy as pediatrics for him, but in order to get a degree and make up for the regrets of the previous life, He Xingyu still plans to take the exam step by step to get full credits.

Tai Lin was still worried about He Xingyu at the beginning, but when he saw the calm appearance of the boss, he even more admired his eyes, the boss is the boss, is not to let people look at it more, they look so handsome, is not it for people to see? No loss! These people are not envious.

He Xingyu and Tai Lin went all the way to the school canteen, He Xingyu did not have a meal card, Tai Lin had, the two found a position, Tai Lin found his previous class, a wave of the male classmate ran over to take the meal card to give him a meal, Tai Lin let him hit two copies of the person completely no opinion, like a habit.

After doing all this, Tai Lin tilted his head to see He Xingyu looking at him, afraid that He Xingyu would misunderstand, and quickly explained: "Boss, you can rest assured, this is your own person, our classmates of the same level, the family conditions are not good, work-study is coming, you also know that my family has such a loss of money, so once I saw him being bullied, he simply covered up, he is not the same as Pang Tianning's bastard." Thinking of Pang Tianning gritting his teeth, if his father hadn't let him endure it first and wait for the investigation to be clear, he would have had a fight with Pang Tianning first.

He Xingyu snorted, "I know.

Tai Lin thought of He Xingyu's ability and immediately punched himself. BBa, how did he forget, the boss is a master, I'm afraid I can see through everything at a glance, aaaah, Tai Lin didn't hold back, suppressed his voice and said excitedly: "That, that boss, when will you teach me a move and a half, don't be too strong, as long as you can beat Pang Tianning."