Chapter 12【fierce material】

He Xingyu returned to the ward, Zhou Lili came not long ago, saw him relieved, but this breath was relieved, the expression was a little gu and stopped, He Xingyu looked at her, "What's wrong?"

Zhou Lili closed the door of the ward, leaned over some, stood there a few steps apart and did not get any closer, probably these days with He Xingyu for a long time, plus saw the male god so powerful ability, and the only person who knows and does something for the male god is herself, Zhou Lili has a kind of small follower who has become a male god, that others do not know the other side of the male god only she knows, very subtle, so that she is not only not afraid of He Xingyu, but has a sense of familiarity.

She did not hide from He Xingyu, and said what happened when the male god was just out, "Mr. He, just Now Xinxin took a leave of absence, guess what the reason is?"

He Xingyu sat in front of the hospital bed, there was a table on it, there was a laptop, he opened, ten fingers flew on it quickly hit something, and the head did not lift, "Her ex-boyfriend died."

Zhou Lili narrowed her eyes, excited and admired, suppressing the disbelief in her heart, but also relieved, "Mr. He is really powerful, this is all guessed, yes, but it has been gone for two days, because he and Xinxin broke up and went back to his hometown, he also did not know what means to find, these months have not been in contact with people, two days ago when he came down from the mountain, he had the misfortune to plunge his head into the ditch and ran out of breath, when he found it, it was two days, and he just received news from Xinxin's classmates. Although Xinxin's ex-boyfriend did that kind of thing privately to hide that kind of thing in Xinxin's watch, but the classmates did not know, they were comforting Xinxin, Xinxin did not want to see anything about the ex-boyfriend at all, there were classmates in other departments in the hospital, she simply took a few days off to hide.

He Xingyu nodded, "Self-inflicted sins cannot be lived, bad luck is lifted, and there will naturally be a reaction." ""So it's not unusual that what ex-boyfriend died."

Zhou Lili mainly talked about this matter, and after a few more instructions, she continued to check the room.

As soon as the door of the ward was closed, He Xingyu also finished watching the video taken with the micro camera before. Although the box was dim, but also the Changshun and his party were photographed very clearly, the corners of his mouth were bent, looking at Changshun's face, his eyes were cold and ruthless, just when the person he had come back to look for before passed his friend application, He Xingyu sent a message to the past.

[Ichiyu Dao Tianji: Are you interested in talking about a business?] 【

First-hand fierce material man Meng Jiang: Who are you? What business to talk about? 【

Ichiyu Dao Tianji: Is Changshun's material interested?】 【

First-hand fierce material man Meng Jiang: Changshun? The investor producer who has been in the limelight in recent years? Are you sure you have his fierce material? Why did you find me? I'm not famous in the industry, are you sure you're not playing me?

He Xingyu looked at the long series of messages that the other party could not wait to send, smiled, at this time Meng Jiang is indeed not famous, just a paparazzi who has just emerged in the industry, He Xingyu found him because this person has principles but in order to be famous, he will become a leader in the industry in the future, and what fierce material dares to explode. <

However, He Xingyu found him for another reason, because in the previous life, the two of them had cooperated, after the accident of Duan Qun in the previous life, the news that broke out at the beginning was only the black of him, and did not say at the beginning that Duan Qun was killed by a fan girl, but said that Duan Qun sent him a message to borrow money in order to save his mother, but He Xingyu was small but ignored it, causing Duan Qun to participate in a liquor bureau in order to raise money, in order to get a contract and desperately pour his own wine. In the end, he fell off the building and died.