Chapter 106

yu han grabbed xiao qibao's handle, stared at xiao qibao's eyes getting brighter and brighter, coughed low, and entered with his hands behind his back. went, closed the door, quickly passed, crouched in front of the cradle, squinted at xiao qibao: "daddy knows your little secret."

xiao qibao was just discovered and was afraid, but looking at his father like this, he suddenly calmed down, re-stuffed a bottle and continued to suck: "gah? "so?

yu han looked at the obedient son's dripping black eyes, hugged up the called a kiss, sat on the carpet, held xiao qibao's small hand and began to pull: "you see, daddy will not care about you hiding that you will walk and let your father hold away, but what about it, usually cheap you take advantage of, in the future is not to find more opportunities to create opportunities for your father?" holding

this little cub handle in his hand, in case he provoked xingyu in the future, there was a small helper.

xiao qibao tilted his head to look at him and did not speak.

yu han deliberately raised his face and coughed lowly, "now, if you don't want to, daddy will go to file a complaint."

as a result, i saw xiao qibao grinning at yu han, and when yu han felt that his smile made him a little hairy, he saw this little guy suddenly break free from yu han's arms, and before yu han could see clearly, he walked to the door with his short legs, jumped, opened the door, and jumped out again.

yu han had a bad premonition and rushed out, but he was still one step too late.

i saw that xiao qibao had already climbed onto he xingyu's bed with red eyes and grievances, directly rushed into he xingyu's arms, opened his mouth and howled, pointed to yu han while pointing to his legs, and also pointed to the bottle, giving full play to the evil man's complaint to the extreme, and by the way, he also knew the truth of not leaving a handle, and he poked through it first. <

yuhan: ??? who the hell is this cub like?

yu han was finally left alone to sleep in the guest room, but the little cub stayed in the master bedroom with crying.

little bastard, don't beg your daddy in the future!

soon it was chinese new year's eve night, although they could not go out and walk around, but the two still wore masks and hats and held xiao qibao out to watch the night view, followed by a group of people in the square to count down, at the last moment, the two hands clasped together, with a bang of fireworks, together across their degrees. the first year of the pass.

the next day was the second day of the first year, he xingyu officially took yuhan and xiao qibao to see aunt xiao.

aunt xiao gave the two red envelopes when she left, and when yu han hugged xiao qibao and walked away, she gently patted the back of he xingyu's hand, "you haven't seen your parents since you were born, and now that you have a family, i am relieved, i can see that this mr. yu likes you very much, and your future life will be good..." speaking of this, aunt xiao couldn't say anything, her eyes were red, and she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, "such a big and good day, i... in short, later... you must have a good life.

he xingyu hugged aunt xiao for a moment and solemnly said, "i will, aunt xiao, you too." the

next few days were the heat of the new year. after that, he xingyu made an appointment with gu dao and xu dao, who returned to china, and they had a meal together, naturally they also brought yu han, gu dao was scared when he saw yu han, the chopsticks fell off, and when he heard the two people get the certificate, he almost lost his jaw, but fortunately calmed down quickly. <

although shocked, in the end, he also respected he xingyu's decision, but he also brought back a good news, saying that the award that he had sent to participate in before had been shortlisted, and he might have to participate in it at that time.