Chapter 21【birthday banquet】

He Xingyu saw the hot search stunned, sat up and clicked open, waiting to see the ins and outs, but there was no expression on his face, he had seen Rong Cheng's face before, not very good, the evening scene was miserable, but it was not so fast, waiting to see Meng Jiang and Lu Jiadong make a sound, He Xingyu couldn't help but laugh silently, it seems that many things in the underworld will indeed change.

Rong Cheng this time should be completely finished, Diao Fat Zi this person is the most like to step on the low and high, Rong Cheng before because of the hype of people to be concerned will be Diao Fat Zi reluctantly supported, now out of this kind of thing, Diao Fat Zi will only be the first to fall into the well.

Sure enough, not long after He Xingyu finished watching it, Diao Fatzi sent a long microblog, personally condemning Rong Cheng for actually doing this kind of thing, washing himself clean outside the words, and finally probably seeing that He Xingyu now has the potential to praise, like he hid him for half a year before, not him and Rong Cheng's agent Diao Fatzi himself, saying that he was blinded by Rong Cheng before, and apologized to He Xingyu.

He Xingyu's eyes sank, did not continue to look, went to wash out, saw the mobile phone ringing, and the doorbell also rang, no need to guess that it should be Tai Lin.

When I opened the door, I saw Tai Lin's brilliant face, "Boss, are you up?" Auntie made an early breakfast and was still hot. He said as he sat down in the living room on crutches. <

When He Xingyu ate, Tai Lin was simply more excited than he had won a battle himself, and the hand and sibling dance described the excitement of not being able to sleep after he was woken up in the morning, and when he finally saw He Xingyu so calm, he was more admired, the boss was the boss, and he must have known in advance.

So when He Xingyu finished eating, he saw Tai Lin Xingxing looking at him, dragging a long voice baba staring at him: "Boss..."

"Huh?" He Xingyu looked at him, "Say, what's the matter?"

Tai Lin coughed lowly, a little unsure whether the boss would go, but he thought about it and thought that his father's idea was actually quite good, or honestly said: "My father also saw it in the morning, he originally wanted to use the company's official Weibo to clarify directly, but he thought about it as convenient as the lawyer's letter, and it is estimated that he will soon be held responsible." And then there's my dad, who's going to a birthday party in two days and wants you to go with him.

He Xingyu: "That's all?"

Tai Lin hesitantly got closer: "Still can't hide anything from the boss, this is not this thing let my dad know, he also learned about the boss of your ex-boyfriend, although the lawyer letter was also clarified, but the boss you are now mixed with the entertainment circle, unless you do not take this road, otherwise you will definitely encounter these things in the future, so my dad wants to take this opportunity to just introduce you to Zhao Zong of Xingsheng Entertainment." "In this way, with his father as an intermediary, that Zhao Zong will take care of his father even if he gives his father face." <

He Xingyu knew that Tai Youdong was well-intentioned and wanted to help him go easier in the future, he really did not plan to re-shoot so soon at the beginning, but after hearing Tai Lin mention two days later, he inquired about it, and determined that the birthday banquet was on the 23rd, and he changed his mind.

He had a meal with the Tai Youdong family yesterday, and saw that Tai Youdong would have a bad thing recently, but the matter was not too big, but it would affect the cooperation he had recently sought and would also lose some contacts, before last night he had seen Tai Youdong's face, that is, it had just changed in the past few days, indicating that someone had secretly done something to affect Tai Youdong in the past few days.