Chapter 95

yu han's expression for a moment was too shocked, so that he could not contain his emotions, and pointed at himself with his claws in disbelief, "me? hatch? he was

like an auditory hallucination, and he was shaking his ears.

he xingyu almost couldn't stop laughing, stretched his face, raised an eyebrow and looked over, "otherwise? i hatch? "of

course... no! i'm incubating, i'm the best at hatching eggs..."only strange!

but between his incubation and the food incubation, forget it, or he incubates.

just still trying to die and struggle: "actually, the unicorn egg is different from others, especially the skin is good to raise, and when the time comes, he will automatically..." forehead, broken shell...

the last few words of the big unicorn could not be spoken.

because, the egg that he xingyu had just coaxed in his palm began to drop water beads again.

big unicorn: ...

really, even he had to forget that he was a water unicorn, because the original form was too big, and in order not to cause too much impact, he had not transformed for a long time.

how many years, even he can't remember.

but the little guy in front of him who was dripping with water beads at every turn completely reminded him.

although you belong to water, but cub, do you have to make water droplets at every turn?

daddy, can't you still?

pain and happiness, probably how he feels now.

the happy thing is that he thought that food could not have anything to do with him, and he was satisfied to stay with food like this.

but who knows, an avenue directly omits the process and goes straight to the end!

the pain is that he really can't incubate eggs.

but there is always a first time in life, incubating the egg, incubating a few more times to know.

thinking of hatching a few more times, the big unicorn was lying there, if the scales were not too thick, it was now estimated that it would directly turn into a fire unicorn.

paws trance pulling on the sofa cushion, eyes drifting around, is not afraid to look at he xingyu's line of sight, was inadvertently caught by he xingyu, a look at him like this, the ear root is also red, a low cough: "hatching eggs is a big thing, since the first step you agreed, let's talk about the next steps."

the great qilin nodded obediently, lying there, revealing two beast eyes, because it became small, so looking over, the long antlers matched that look, so that he xingyu couldn't help but want to grab it and take a closer look.

he xingyu held back stupid gu's unmoved hand, "cough, first, we have not hatched eggs, so in order to ensure the nutrition of the baby, it can't eat and replenish now, so it will be supplied from somewhere else." the

big qilin listened, and looked at the egg with envy: he remembered why the food had such a good appetite, and it turned out that it had been eaten by this little guy recently.

it was so hard for him to eat something, but the unicorn egg was full.

"somewhere else?" how to make up for it, the eggshell is very hard, there is no way to feed it.

he xingyu thought about it during yuhan's return, "for the sake of nutritional balance, one day you give it a loss of cultivation, and the next day i inject spiritual power into it." the