Chapter 45

he xingyu counted the scenes that had been filmed, the first part of the filming on the mountain had almost gone most of the time, similarly, the people before the crew had also gone a lot, but the people who needed the roles in the back had also come back, and some of the people who had changed the stubble should still not come, and gu dao should also have this consideration, but the most important thing should be the eating problem on the taoist side.

although the taoist chief in the temple can eat meat, but not all of them are eaten, and some heavy taste can not be eaten, probably a habit developed over the years, they are simply mostly vegetarian, they are used to eating like nothing all year round, but the crew has eaten for half a month and has been like a dish, mentally weak.

especially luo jinsheng, who has no meat and no joy, has been doing the longest thing every day recently is to crouch at the door every morning before dawn and wait for he xingyu to make him more breakfast.

yu han didn't say anything even though he saw it, after all... since there is more mouth, the breakfast pattern of food is obviously more, although it is not pleasant, but in order to eat more, yu han feels that there is nothing that cannot be tolerated, so from the assistant that he wants to go down the mountain on vacation for two days, yu han slowly sat up: "is this true?" the assistant was

weak but still honestly nodded, although most of his half a month had eaten elsewhere, but occasionally mr. he was kindly invited, and he smelled the smell. after eating several times under the death gaze of the owner of the house, the taste was simply unforgettable, so after learning the meaning of gu dao, he quickly came over to pray, without him saying it, he could almost understand the subtext in the owner's question at this moment: mr. he wants to go down the mountain, so who will cook?

the assistant swallowed: "boss, don tesuke... iit's already over, last night's plane, count the time, and it will be on the mountain in a little while.

yu han muttered, tang bansheng came to him at this time is not unexpected, there are still a few days to come to the time, tang bansheng is worried that he came in advance to prepare, but he also felt that he did need to leave that day to avoid, this time i don't know if it is to eat too much food to make things, he needs to stay awake all night to restrain, and as that day approaches, there seems to be more and more time to suppress, but not much, soon can be suppressed by him.

yu han also struggled, and finally chose... food.

he xingyu they got the kindness of the valley guide to leave separately, but he xingyu just walked a few steps, found that luo jinsheng followed, luo jinsheng also had two scenes to kill, one is the scene where the two people spend the night in the village, the other is the scene where yi daochang died in the bandit's nest on the top of the mountain, these two days gu guide they have to go to the mountain to arrange a simple thatched hut, and the props are also realistic.

he xingyu originally thought that luo jinsheng was going to come over to discuss the two scenes after discussing with him, but although he knew that luo jinsheng could still control his expression when he was still in the sight of others at the beginning, when he left to go to another road, a turn, luo jinsheng immediately took his hand, and the brothers and brothers lowered their voices and smiled at he xingyu: "brother master, i let people send a lot of treasures over, do you want to go to the picnic these two days?" "go ahead, his eyes are shining on he xingyu, obviously just breakfast can't satisfy him, he wants to eat meat, so he doesn't hesitate to let people sneak. touched and sent a lot of kebabs, all kinds, and there are all kinds of grilling utensils.

he thought about it, there are only two kitchens here, one is for the elders, but the elders are vegetarians, and they will make them food by the way, and other people's dishes cannot be roasted; and the other can make meat, but... he didn't have the guts to go over. <