Chapter 44

he xingyu believes that he has a ghost and is not picky? very good to raise? lord yujia, your positioning of yourself is obviously not very accurate, ah, his eyes on yu han's eyes, just smiling, did not speak.

and his laughter made yu han feel the crisis, but it was obvious that the other party did not directly refuse, that is, there was still room for negotiation, as for this room... yu han almost did not hesitate to change his mouth and added: "i have a small appetite and am not picky eaters, what mr. he eats, what do i eat, how to do with mr. he at each meal, how?" between eating enough and not eating, yu han was obviously very clever to choose the most favorable situation, left and right can not eat enough, but it is good to eat first appetizers to relieve hunger, but i don't know how to completely leave the food around, when can i be willing to let him eat?

for the first time, yu han found that he encountered the first problem in his life.

he xingyu waited for him to say this: "since this is the case, then he mou will be the master of this dish in the future, but there is a small help that needs mr. yu's help, i don't know if it is convenient?"

yu han raised an eyebrow, in a good mood, "convenient." "don't say one, ten is no problem, of course, if one busy can change a dish is even better."

he xingyu quickly said his small favors, which was also very simple, that is, he needed some rune paper, and when the time came, he would use the hand of the taoist taoist chief to give them to the actors and staff present tomorrow, and one of the unique ones needed to be given to another little girl. <

the reason why he needed to borrow the hand of the lord of the house was that he did not want to reveal his identity; the second was that this was the property of the lord of the house, and he wanted to let the taoist master help him, and there was no more suitable than his master's family.

but it was a matter of one sentence, yu han responded and then let the assistant go and talk to the dao chief, and when the rune paper was sent over in the evening, he xingyu took it and wrote it, and each one was placed in a paper folded rune seal, the rune seal was the same, but one of the runes on the rune paper was different, this was specially prepared for people, and the person who prepared it was the assistant next to ming jiya.

he xingyu did not think much when he saw ming jiya under the mountain before, after all, this is the last play of gu director, and many people will definitely pay attention to it at that time, luo jinsheng, the film emperor, wants to participate, although ming jiya does not lack exposure, but gu jiya's play is word of mouth, not to mention that the lady she played is also good, but this idea has changed when she saw the assistant when she left before.

the assistant's face is obviously not good, it is not a short life, but it is a disability, it is not a general disability, in the future, i am afraid that it is better to live than to die, and her face is not like this, just like the track that should have been taken was suddenly broken to another track, and this change is her body... substitute robber. <

as the name suggests, the substitute robber is used as a stand-in to block robbery for others, but since it is a robbery, changing the life number of others, it is naturally not so easy, it needs a price, and this price is that if the person who was supposed to be robbed suffered 10% of the sin, then she will be regurgitated by the cost and need to bear 10% of the disaster.

when he saw mingjiya before, he saw that there was already a close relationship between the two of them, and since one of them had a substitute robber, the assistant must be for mingjiya.

but ming jiya's good manners did not have any big disasters, but this was only before, he xingyu had seen the face for ming jiya before, and did not want to help her after reading it, but he xingyu did not expect that her heart was so vicious that she wanted to leave that child, and she also wanted to keep her reputation from being criticized, and even thought of sacrificing the mind of another person.