Chapter 79

He xingyu's young man's eyes before leaving, after looking at the room, he turned around to look at yu han who was putting luggage, from the back, wide shoulders and narrow waist, because this side of the house was built relatively low, yu han was more than one meter nine, standing there to make the whole room look small, standing up straight always gave him a kind of other party stretch. the illusion of being able to reach the roof with a shot.

yu han put away his luggage, walked to the sofa, his eyes glowed, although he didn't think about how, maybe he was closer to the food, he didn't want to, but he didn't dare to say it, looked back at he xingyu, so that his face didn't show too much: "i'm afraid it's unfortunate, this sofa length is only one meter and five meters, remove the two armrest cushions, the two of us are not suitable for who sleeps."

he xingyu snorted, he saw it when he came in, and went to the side to take out a change of clothes: "if yu zong doesn't mind, i see that the bed is quite big, and it is no problem for us to be alone."

yu han restrained the ecstasy in his heart: of course he had no opinion!

just reserved or to act, a low cough: "where does mr. he say, since we are friends, how can i mind this kind of thing?"

he xingyu had already taken out his clothes, "well, i'll go take a shower first, wait until i go out to eat something, and then i'll go up the mountain tomorrow."

yu han naturally had no opinion, and waited for he xingyu to enter the bath. room, no longer suppressed the bending of his lips and smiled, tang tesuke is no longer there, then the two-person travel date he had hoped for before was realized? although it is one-sided, it is a good phenomenon, as long as the food does not find a partner, then he has a chance.

he xingyu from the bath. wwhen the room came out, i had already changed my clothes and my hair was blown half dry, i don't know if it was a bath. the reason for the indoor steam was red, his skin was already white, so looking at the past, yu han inadvertently looked at the past when he was a little nervous.

he xingyu was also a little uncomfortable, especially just in the bath. the room saw that the original thin layer of muscles on his stomach had disappeared and turned into soft flesh, which seemed to be the reason why he had recently eaten more and the cubs in his stomach had begun to appear, which made him can't help but think of the night on the mountain a few months ago, the ear roots were a little red, and his face was not very natural.

both of them were a little hesitant and a little fluttering, so they didn't notice their absent-mindedness, and even occasionally peeked at the past gaze.

yu han quickly changed into a light dress, he xingyu was afraid of being recognized, wore a hat and mask, and deliberately chose a slightly looser dress, hiding the figure, at least the only thing that resembled me was height, but the height of this thing was originally nothing.

when the two of them went out of the room, they met the young man again, and the young man saw yu han's eyes glaze over: "mr. yu, are you going to play?" do you want to lead the way, i grew up here, i am familiar with the terrain here, i can give you a private tour guide. hhe xingyu did not like such a warm attitude towards young people, especially the other party's unscrupulous look at yu han's mind was too obvious, the other party's

purpose was too strong, plus the face was too cold and thin to achieve the goal of vowing not to give up is a difficult and not worthy of deep friendship, he xingyu originally planned to speak out to stop, but thought about it, he and yu han are only friends, and can not interfere with each other's friendship situation.

after thinking about it, he xingyu still did not open his mouth, he wanted to see yu han's attitude first, if the other party did not like this young man, it would save him a lot of tongue; if he really had a good feeling for this young man, he would tell yi or two as a friend, but he would not continue to interfere.