Chapter 68

he xingyu's fishmeal has been worried about his own fish treasure all day long, originally it was not a good thing to take his own pet to the show, but it can be rumored that this kind of thing can be reported, how to see that someone is deliberately in the dark, but more and more people are going to the end, and there are even veteran actors of the old company.

just when they were worried that their fish treasure would not become the first artist to be taken away for the investigation because of the pet, they found that the special attention lit up a 1, and they quickly clicked on it, and found that it was yu bao's hair, or a video.

think about the first time they've been following the male god for the first time and posting an original selfie, they quickly clicked in. go.

he xingyu's weibo did not say anything, only such a video, but after clicking on, fishmeal was relieved, but it also became the most favorable counterattack, silent is better than sound.

the short video is very short, only more than a minute, the first thing that comes into the camera is the male god crouching there a few meters away, behind the floor-to-ceiling window, neat and clean simple decorations make the male god feel like bathed in the daylight behind him, and in just a few seconds, i see the male god open his arms, as if greeting something.

almost at the same time, there was a noise, a small figure running with a small short leg so that the fishmeal who has been paying attention to the live broadcast for the past few days know what it is, and they can't help but open their eyes, and they see the familiar snow-white figure break into the camera, like a dog with a high appearance that was seen in the live broadcast before.

just fish fish hair what to do with this?

this question just arose, the next moment they opened their eyes, saw an unbelievable scene, saw the dog that had never wagged its tail in the live broadcast actually swung its tail towards the fish while shaking its tail, and the last step jumped up into the arms of the fish, when they turned back, they tilted their heads, and the fans behind them almost screamed out, and the cute heart and liver trembled.

but as a result, the picture is frozen here.

shake the goldfish flag unshakable: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa heart!

give me a pair of eyes and i can see all kinds of dog food: i want to see dogs... this is one of the cuteest dogs i've ever seen, not one!

want to eat dog food to eat to the end: i know! dogs are not wolves, and some people's faces are really beaten...

soon he xingyu's microblog was on the hot search, because the heat began in the middle of the night, until now it has not arrived in a day, the heat has not decreased, but as the fate of those people is getting hotter and hotter, the situation has begun to move towards the other side and began to believe that the dog is really the wolf's side of the bias, he xingyu suddenly sent such a microblog, quickly reversed the situation.

the few veteran artists under the company have not opened their mouths since they xingyu sent them out, but i am afraid that they are discussing how to public relations at this time.

he xingyu hardly had to think about knowing that they were dying of anger, but he xingyu's side did not continue to manage, and zhao zong's side would solve it.

however, since the video has been posted, i am afraid that i will continue to post it in the next few days, otherwise it is just a flash in the pan and it is difficult to guarantee that no one will continue to be a demon on this day. <

he xingyu looked at yu han, who had changed back in front of him, and he was wearing a suitable suit, which was the opposite of his previous appearance, "where did you get this dress?"