Chapter 47

he xingyu looked at the fake daoist with no expression on his face: "two wins in three games, it seems that i won, this... is it time for the governor to keep his promise? the

fake daoist was not willing, but the other party almost crushed him to the ground and rubbed him, he was white-faced, gritted his teeth and still recognized, it was a big deal that he did not set up a stall here, he went elsewhere.

he xingyu coldly punctured his hopes: "if you just eat mixed food, i can turn a blind eye, but you should not know that this big sister's money is life-saving money and cheat, and you should not use this little sister to believe that you really understand because you have already seen this big sister go to the end of the street to get medicine and know that there are seriously ill people in her family." but you don't know that you are just a sentence but you may harm the other party, will make her stop the medicine for her son, and kill a life. as you said, sooner or later people will be condemned for harming their morality and harming people's lives, and many acts of injustice will kill themselves.

and with he xingyu's words, everyone looked at the woman violently, and sure enough, the bag she was holding in her hand did have the name of the pharmacy written on it, but it was because it was dark before.

the woman's face was miserable, and she shook her hands and looked at the fake taoist...

the false taoist was dumbfounded, how could he, how could he know his intentions?

he xingyu walked over to the false daoist, "do you really not believe in heavenly condemnation?" a few words, obviously just ordinary words, but he xingyu brought deterrence and spiritual power, directly like smashing on the false daoist's heavenly spirit cover, making his whole brain confused, at the same time, his head began to hurt violently, frightening him to quickly beg for forgiveness, this is the real master!

he xingyu was just frightening the false daoist and quickly gathered his spiritual power, almost at the same time, the false daoist's head did not hurt again, he was weak, but he fell to the ground, and his mouth murmured, "i will never... nnever kidnap again... the master let me go..."

he xingyu did not look at him again, but looked at the crowd: "you also have to testify, if you see him doing this line of work again in the future, you can directly expose him." after

the crowd returned to god, they responded one after another, and then as if they realized something, they began to praise he xingyu with all their tongues, but also wanted he xingyu to calculate for them.

he xingyu waved his hand and looked at the woman: "big sister, do you believe this?" the woman's

eyes were red, and she squeezed the medicine in her hand, she really couldn't do anything, just when this person shouted at her, she believed, thinking that she almost killed her son, her tears rolled down, "master, please save my son!"

he xingyu snorted, "let's go, go to your house." the

woman replied one after another, and the others were reluctant to let he xingyu go and wanted to follow, but he xingyu looked at everyone: "you don't have any major disasters and difficulties, you don't have to follow, if you have a chance, you will encounter them later, and you will say goodbye." afraid that they would follow, he quickly grabbed the lord of the honorary family who was still on the sidelines and suddenly started to stay for some reason, and followed the woman away.

until he turned the corner and turned away from everyone, he xingyu looked at yu han sideways, "mr. yu? "what's going on, how did he think that the lord of honor was suddenly weird?"

yu han was looking down at he xingyu's hand holding his sleeve, his fingers were white and slender, but the spiritual power that had just come close seemed to be lingering around his body, and he needed strong willpower to restrain it, to restrain that...