Chapter 57

he xingyu was still confident in his medical skills, although it was not as accurate as b chao, but he added so many years and cultivation behavior before, he was almost certain that what he had just given himself was indeed a happy pulse.

but how could he possibly diagnose himself with a happy pulse? he's a man, how could he possibly get pregnant?

but thinking about the happy pulse of that month or so, he thought of him in that pit more than forty days ago...

he xingyu lowered his head and rubbed his eyebrows, if it weren't for the fact that he had already experienced two lifetimes, and the memories of three hundred years ago, and even the cultivation behavior, if he didn't know anything in his previous life, he would be afraid that he would be frightened, but at this moment, after he was shocked and unbelievable, he only felt that it was difficult to do.

he was willing to save the lord of the yu family at the beginning, although at that time he was indeed grateful because yu han took out that contract to help him keep the tianwu guan, plus he drank wine at that time because of the past events, but he was sober at the time, and he was also willing to be an antidote to help the lord of the yu family solve the dilemma.

but then he woke up and he was already going to suppress the matter. he never mentioned it again in his heart, but he didn't expect anything, but there was still such a situation, he was sure that he absolutely did not have this ability to get pregnant, and now suddenly he was good at taking out the happy pulse, and the problem definitely appeared in the person outside who still didn't know anything about eating and drinking.

he xingyu finally felt that yu han was indeed a little different, at least this amount of food was not a normal person, was it talented? or something else? have another chance like him? <

he xingyu had a headache, it was absolutely impossible to say it, not to mention that he and yu han didn't remember at all when they were not really happy with each other, and now because of a child together, what is the matter? besides, let him go out and tell someone that he's a man pregnant with a child, which... it's hard to tell.

he braced the edge of the sink, looked up at the person in the mirror, grinding his teeth, he should not have been soft at the time, but at that time, there was really no other choice, and now that it had become like this, it could only be seen first.

he couldn't see anything strange about his stomach when he looked at the flat, no wonder he had suddenly increased his meal intake recently, he thought it was because he had consumed too much spiritual power, it turned out to be like this...

as for not wanting this child he xingyu can't do it, not to mention how he finds someone to take away the child, but he doesn't kill this one, even if it is still an unformed one in the stomach, but since the other party has come, that is its chance, it has a chance to survive.

the more he xingyu thought about it, the more chaotic he became, even though he knew that this was not yu han's fault, he still felt a surge of anxiety in his heart, this kind of emotion was something that he would never have before, and he found that since he met this honorary lord, his proud calm always seemed to crack.

"boss! are you upset? how did it take so long? suddenly, outside tai lin saw that he xingyu had not come out and shouted through a door. <

probably after perceiving the happy pulse, he xingyu was somewhat sensitive. feeling, paying extra attention to the two words "belly", he washed his face again, slowly wiped the water droplets on his face and hands clean, before going out, he thought about it, he was not even sure whether the lord of the honorary family was a person who was as organic as him, he thought about it, or sealed the slightest breath around his stomach with spiritual power.