Chapter 54

yu han needs a great deal of restraint to not beat up the little ghost before, but it is impossible to think that the two did not know each other before, it is impossible to say those words before, not to mention, yu han can also be regarded as understanding the nature of food during this time, and it can be said that the people who have just met can be said to be cold and rejected thousands of miles away, and it is impossible to meet for the first time.

so he still reluctantly put up with trying to find an explanation, but even so, his heart still seemed to be blocked by something, very uncomfortable, this feeling made him slow down a little after hearing he xingyu's explanation, but he still felt that the little ghost was obstructing his eyes.

but since the food said that he didn't know, it was an important matter, plus the food came here at night, and he also brought the boy of the tai family...

yu han almost instantly absorbed all his previous emotions, and a gentle smile hung from the corner of his mouth, "it seems that i have misunderstood, and mr. he's temperament will not be so important that he needs to bother to visit other people's homes on the first day of meeting, but what difficult things have happened?"

he xingyu had indeed thought about seeking the help of the lord of the honorable family before, but he did not expect to meet so quickly, and he was caught, fortunately, he did not have much expression on his face, and at this time he tried to get rid of what he had just been thinking about in his mind about what to do with the arrest of women, silent pieces, or according to the previous plan: "it is true that i have encountered some things, some difficulties, i am afraid ... it's going to be a big deal of trouble again.

yu han threw out this introduction originally to let he xingyu ask for help from him, but he didn't expect it to be so easy, this... a little bit like the way food tries to avoid him?

yu han suppressed the instant light under his eyes, and the previous depression was swept away, and the food was a change of mind? put him in a camp too? ""say what trouble is not trouble, aren't we friends?"

he xingyu was slightly stunned when he touched the two words of his friend, yes, why did he have to hide from the lord of the honorable family, so that it didn't mean that he cared? maybe they really attribute their relationship to the support of friends... before the lord of the noble family, he needed "rescue" from accidents, and he gave a helping hand; now that he was in trouble, the lord of the honorable family came to his aid.

he xingyu narrowed his eyes, did not know what he was thinking, and when he looked up again, he had already figured it out in his heart, and chao yuhan smiled: "yu zong is right, we are friends, then wait for this matter another day, i will cook and invite yu zong to come to dinner, if you have something you want to eat, you can tell me in advance."

yu han always felt that for a moment he didn't seem to grasp anything, especially the look under the eyes of the person in front of him made his heart fall, but the next moment he heard he xingyu's words, he couldn't help but raise his hand to cover his lips and cough softly: "... good. "then he wants to eat... but that's a lot.

probably because of the food initiative to have the action of feeding, yu han felt that the relationship between the two seemed to be suddenly closer, but he vaguely felt that the relationship between the two could be closer...

since he xingyu figured it out, he did not continue to hide from yu han, he told yu han about chu hao and liao bowen, "i and tai lin came to the yichu club this time for liao bowen, he and the young man we met in the town before were hit by the same spell of she luck, all in h city is the same kind of spell, i guess someone may have deliberately done it." and liao bowen was arrested because he was relieved by me, and tai lin and i came here along the way, just happened to meet chu hao, and found that the fake daoist priest was entrusted by someone to set up a situation for chu hao. <