Chapter 81

he xingyu knows that his feelings have always been introverted, and now he is not really only twenty years old, he has experienced that life three hundred years ago, and he also remembers the events of the previous life, which makes him hide his heart very strictly, afraid that if one is, he will be hurt again.

but he knew himself very well, he knew that he would not admit it, he did not want to believe that he was a little moved when the other party in the town took the contract, that time was when he was at the most dazed time in his life, yuhan broke in, took the most urgent things he needed at that time, and put them in front of him without any request.

in fact, it was not for nothing, what he asked for was his own craftsmanship, but these were so insignificant to the tianwu temple, which was of great significance to him.

he didn't dare to admit it, for fear that he would fall into a catastrophe again, so he refused to admit that his attitude had changed at that moment, otherwise, even if it was really just to save yuhan, he wouldn't have been able to do that level that night.

nor will it really be willing to use itself as an antidote...

before, along with this time, he kept repeating in his mind the smile that yu han had just been unable to stop, just like countless warm currents wrapped him up in its entirety, dispelling the cold when he came back before, and smashing a hole in his heart that had been frozen from his rebirth, and then collapsing violently, unable to resist rejection anymore.

yu han's mood at this time is really good, he is not a person and is not afraid of the cold, he circled around the newly built tianwu temple in all directions, and also specially photographed fang liangyu, who was dressed in a daoist robe. go, it didn't take long to go inside and the plaques that were rearranged were also illuminated. ggo, there is a great posture to give the entire heavenly martial temple to he xingyu.

until tang bansheng on the side endured or did not hold back: "yu zong, it is time to hang up, the signal was originally strengthened by special methods, this side is already close to the end, there is not much to supplement the receiving signal."

yu han reluctantly withdrew the camera, taking advantage of the last opportunity to quickly let the food look at himself a few times, saving only two months of food and forgetting him, "mr. he, did you see it?" overall has been built, there are still some very insignificant need to be sorted out, when you come over this weekend just in time to catch the opening ceremony, when we are waiting for you on the mountain, you are also ... ziz... note...... ziz... rest...... ziz..."

the signal was probably really about to break, he xingyu listened to yu han's nagging voice, never thought that he wanted to continue listening to it, he had already put away his previous expression when yu han turned the camera to himself, and smiled: "good, i will rush over on saturday." after a pause, his voice added very softly, "yu zong must also take care of his body."

probably his voice is too small plus the signal is not good yuhan did not hear clearly, but from the shape of the lips can guess that it seems to be so, but not sure, yuhan eyebrows are smiling, such a smile let he xingyu can't help but think of the way he was when he was a dog, yuhan was in a good mood, trying to try to say something more, but unfortunately, the camera was black, and there was no signal at all.

yu han stared at the blackened mobile phone with dissatisfaction, "what, i haven't said goodnight to the food yet!" "what a broken signal. <

as soon as tang bansheng saw yu han looking at him, he immediately looked at the sky and did not look at him: it had nothing to do with him, there was not much signal in the original, others did not have it on the mountain, just this, or he worked hard to get it right, the owner of the house you have a good chat.