Chapter 52

he xingyu looked at the past moment, yu han had already sensed that he had also looked at it, and naturally did not miss he xingyu's momentary stunnedness.

yu han also did not expect to see he xingyu here, there was light under his eyes slightly rippled, the corners of his mouth were almost untraceable, if it were not for the fact that there were still a few people who came to talk about business behind him, he would have been eager to give up these few at once.

but in the end, it is not appropriate, coupled with he xingyu's status as an artist, if he risks doing so, he will cause trouble for the other party.

this time with yu han are the bosses of several large companies in h city, before every time to go to yu's business is tang tesuke to come forward, it is rare that this time the yu family lord personally came to talk about business, they are very enthusiastic, but this reputation is weak, but the high status of people cold point is nothing, they are cautious and cautious to follow and do not dare to say more.

just walking along, the yu zong suddenly stopped, and one of the people who followed him wondered, "yu zong?

yu han smiled lightly: "meet an acquaintance, you are advanced. go, i'll be there later. a

few people still want to say something, think about the identity of this person ** is not what they casually inquired, can only step into the clubhouse first.

and in the kung fu of yu han and his business partners, he xingyu had already walked over with tai lin, and the life of the people was closed, he did not think of anything else, just those few people followed him inconveniently, and several people entered. go, only yu han stood there, and he took tai lin with him.

"reputation." he xingyu shouted, and tai lin followed closely behind, but he had just been screaming, and when he arrived in front of yu han, like a quail, he bowed his head and mouth. ba held it tightly.

yu han did not show on the face, but the mood was excellent, did not expect that he waited for so long and did not wait to meet with people, now to talk about business but to see, can not be, in the future he will come to the company a few more times? take more tang half-life vacation?

however, yu han also knew he xingyu during this time, the other party's nature could not take the initiative to come to this kind of club, just standing there seemed to be a rare face, he did not poke: "you come here to play?" it just so happened that i came here to talk about business and come in together. go?

he xingyu looked at him and accepted this affection, "that trouble is over."

yu han smiled: he didn't mind if he bothered him a few more times.

yu han took he xingyu and tai lin into the clubhouse, not only did no one dare to stop him, but the manager of the club personally took him to one of the most luxurious suites on the top floor.

he xingyu walked behind yu han, and then yu han's figure was obscured, and a spiritual force on his fingertips quickly collapsed, and the invisible diffusion flew around, and finally regrouped and drifted in one direction, and it really captured the residual breath of liao bowen.

liao bowen seems to be really here, and... still they were going to the top floor.

he xingyu's face was solemn, his eyes were hanging down, covering the dark light under his eyes, and there was no suspense in going to the top floor as yu han, but those people also went to the top floor with liao bowen, indicating that the evil daoist was afraid that he knew someone who was not low in h city, which was difficult to do. <

he wants to take people away easily, but he needs to tear his face, and his differences will be exposed.

yu han walked in front of he xingyu, and as soon as he struck, the sweet and refreshing spiritual power lingered around him, making him feel comfortable, unlike in some periods, this spiritual power was more delicious than any delicious food he had eaten, of course, except for those made of food.