Chapter 25【same food】

Tai Lin's legs were a little weak, he stiffened his neck and silently retracted his head, rubbing towards He Xingyu's side in a small way, and when he was close to He Xingyu's right hand, he jumped behind He Xingyu when he didn't exist, and it was definitely not him who had just said those words and shouted that the second elder of the yu yu was definitely not him...

He finally understood why the boss had just covered his mouth, and the only thing he was glad about now was that he hadn't said anything that made him regret it even more.

Tai Lin was a quail here, but those present wanted to be a quail, how could they not expect that Yu would always be so young, think about it, the new owner of the Yu family is less than thirty, but where would they think that a person in power of the Yu family is even longer than a supermodel star?

But at this time, knowing the identity of the other party, they did not dare to look at it at a glance, the other party and them are not at all a level, if the status is almost the same, they may be jealous that this yuzong inherited the great reputation at a young age, but the difference is too big, they are only left in awe, but also lucky that they did not die, like this Pang Zong and his illegitimate son in front of them, I am afraid that in the future in H City, I don't want to mix.

Yu Han originally did not intend to delve into the previous matters, before he did not appear, the Yu family's few dead shots were family affairs, he cleaned up the portal and only cleaned up the people of the family, he saw Tang Bansheng sorted out the cooperation with the Yu family's two bedrooms and three rooms during his departure in the past three years, he never forgot, he remembered those things at a glance. <

If this Pang Zong did not come to him, he might not take it seriously, but it would be a bit of an eyesore to bump into him.

Probably heard that Tang Bansheng arrived, which meant that the one had also arrived, the eldest son of Old Master Bian was now the boss of the Bian clan, Bian Ling, came down one step ahead to greet him, but as soon as he came over, he saw that the scene in the lobby was not quite right, and some people from the Bian family rushed over and whispered the future dragon pulse again, Bian Ling's face was ugly, he hurriedly walked over, the old man just specially instructed not to offend the new owner, I didn't expect this to happen.

Although the Pang family has developed well in H City over the years, it has little to do with the Bian family, and this time it is also to give face to invite, since it has offended the people of the famous family, it cannot be left, otherwise this is not a blockage? What's more, people like Pang Zong and their Bian family can't look up to them.

Bian Ling walked with the butler to that side, and as he walked, he commanded, "After I invite Yu Zong, you will find a way to find a way to take that Pang Zong and that bastard out of the Bian family, and this old master's birthday feast cannot be wrong." "If it is usually just someone else's private affair, but when the illegitimate child does not know how to keep a low profile and bully people, don't blame him for not giving face."

When she was about to walk to Yu Han's side, Bian Ling remembered something, "By the way, what about Bian Han?" Why hasn't it come out yet? But it's so late to change clothes? The

housekeeper hurriedly said, "I have already let people go to urge, before the young master just came back from work, there was some delay there, and the young master hurried back a little slower."

Bian Ling thought of the ancestral training of the old master, he also came here part-time when he was young, thinking about it and understanding, swinging his hand and hurrying over to meet Yuhan Tang Half-life courtesy. <

Bian Ling had only seen Yu Han once three years ago, and this time the old man personally invited people over, and he didn't dare to be sloppy, he talked a few words, and his eyes looked at the two Pang Zong who were white-faced, just wanted to say something, and suddenly a hurried and panicked figure ran over, and when he got close to the front, he was reprimanded by the housekeeper, "So many guests are there, what is the panic?" The man was