Chapter 48

yu han was the first to sense that he xingyu was not in the right mood, and when he stopped and shook his feet, he stretched. holding him up, he looked worried, "what's wrong?" malaise?

he xingyu stood firm and shook his head slightly, he rubbed his aching eyebrows, taking this opportunity to ease the surprise in his heart, three hundred years have changed a lot, this place has long been not what he remembered to be.

after he was reborn, he actually knew very well that after so many years, all the people he knew at that time had become ancient.

so, he didn't inquire or inquire, as if the extra memories in his memory were just a kind of compensation, but now those past, those things that existed in his mind like just a memory, suddenly swarmed, came alive, and those seemed to be just words on paper, and they became flesh and blood people.

brothers and sisters, and all the people in the taoist temple, now there is only one person left to hold on, and in the end... the taoist sect is all gone.

there was only a broken wall, just like him, a lonely person in the world, wandering here, like duckweed, with nowhere to stay.

yu han followed behind he xingyu, he looked at he xingyu thoughtfully, he always felt that the mood of the food was not good, obviously just fine, how the mood was depressed, and even the surrounding body seemed to be separated by a layer, isolating everyone from the outside.

this feeling made yu han very uncomfortable and wanted to stretch. shoot, drag people over, protect themselves in their own turf, let the food stain his breath, occupy it, circle it, only he can see it alone, and it is unique to him.

the food seems to start with the taoist temple mentioned by this tour guide, is there anything special about that taoist temple? oor is it because the taoist temple causes something uncomfortable about food?

he xingyu quickly adjusted his mood, he did not speak again, fortunately there was also a luo jinsheng, and a tour guide. walking in front of him and saying something, he xingyu listened, and it seemed that he didn't listen.

they walked for a long time and finally reached the top of the mountain, and sure enough, a large area of dense surrounding jungle, this mountaintop stood proudly on the top, a large flat land, where there used to be a taoist temple, but now in front of them, there were only some broken walls, all messy stones, which were demolished and bulldozed, probably because this was too high on the mountain, and it was not too late to clean up these things.

the tour guide has seen these many times, but did not feel anything, "you see, some of these green bricks are repainted, it is a pity, but i heard that the above is going to build here into a scenic spot, get some pavilions and other things, yesterday we were separated here, i took a few of them down the mountain first, xiao liu brought six people said that they want to stay here for a while and come down the mountain later." i thought that xiao liu had brought the team so many times and didn't think much about it, but it was estimated... later, someone added money to let xiao liu take it to the deep mountain old forest on the other side of the mountainside, there is a trail there, go all the way down, oh, it is the forest there, and the mountains over there are connected..."

the tour guide pointed at random, feeling, if it were not for the money they gave, he did not dare to come again.

he still has a big son to raise, and he really doesn't dare to mess around.

he xingyu snorted, he walked around the ruins, looking a little confused, when he reached the top of this mountain, he looked at all these things as familiar, but the familiar was different from before.

he squatted. the body, pulled out of a pile of rubble plaques that had broken in half. <

finger belly mo. holding the words on it, i hung my eyes for a long time without making a sound.