Chapter 101

tang bansheng looked at the child with a complicated look on his face like a dog baby, and he was silent for a long time before he spoke in a tactful tone, "lord, you are actually... there is no need to give up on yourself like this. the

dog crouched there, looking at the sweet sleeping little qi bao, thinking of taking the little qilin back to h city first tonight, and xingyu would leave tomorrow night, and then he would go with xingyu.

it also means that tonight, he can stay alone with xingyu.

tang bansheng's words pulled yu han's thoughts back, "huh? what self-abandonment? "now that he has a daughter-in-law and a child, he will be able to prove his name later, and his unicorn career will be complete."

what did he do when he gave himself up? is it that the daughter-in-law is not delicious, or is qibao not fun?

tang bansheng hesitated and tangled and advised, "lord, although your first marriage proposal failed, as the saying goes, failure is the mother of success, this time is the subordinate strategy to do not do enough, next time!" you rest assured, the subordinates absolutely give you a perfect proposal strategy that guarantees a hit... oh, what is it? tang bansheng's

words were stretched by the dog. the thing worn on the claw was stunned, the owner of the house had grown a lot of hair in order to incubate the egg, and now he raised the claw of the right forelimb, opened it, and shook it, revealing the ring tied with a special rope hanging on the claw. circle around, don't look closely, you can't see at all.

this ring...

a bit familiar.

like a pair of male rings that he specially prepared for the marriage proposal of the owner of the family before, could it be... don't...... isn't this like, the pair that was prepared before?

tang bansheng's eyes widened in disbelief, "lord, don't tell me, you... tthe first time you succeeded?

"yeah, when i get back to pick an auspicious day, i'll go get my license." in the future, he will also be legal, and he will be tied to xingyu forever.

thinking of this, the dog picked up the basket again, and put it into tang bansheng's arms with a very light movement, "after this is the little master, you will take him back with a helicopter tonight, and we will arrive tomorrow afternoon." "xiao qibao only ate spiritual power and his cultivation behavior during this time, unlike ordinary children, there was no need to eat, plus cultivation could transform into a human form, ordinary people were not his opponents, and with tang bansheng's protection, there was absolutely no problem."

tang bansheng looked at the child, and then looked at the dog, he slowly sat down with the basket, no, he had to slow down, he felt that his brain was a little messy now, he felt that his proud reason had collapsed at this moment, and he had collapsed for thousands of miles, never looking back.

he rubbed his eyebrows, "lord, your marriage proposal was successful, then this child..." although he had seen the owner of the house hatching eggs at first, he was suspicious, but after all, it was too strange, and he just wanted to think about it, but now, let him have to seriously consider it, he looked at yu han with constipation on his face, swallowed, "lord, you won't... did you really lay an egg and the egg hatched into this? biological? the

dog glanced at him, "of course it's kissed." you see, isn't it? although the first half of the sentence was not correct, xingyu did not want tang tesuke to know, so he did not know.

tang bansheng looked down at the line of sight in a trance, the owner of the house did not mention that it was okay, and the more he mentioned it, the more he looked, the more he looked.