Chapter 18【good appetite】

He Xingyu was stunned when he looked at Yu Han's face from the mirror, he had just washed his face, the water droplets on his face slid down from Bai Jing's face, he and Yu Han's eyes met, only to feel that this person gave him a very familiar feeling, especially this figure, unusually tall, should be more than one meter nine, such a person he knew very little, so he quickly remembered where he had seen this person.

At the original time, Mr. Tang came to pick up this person, the new owner of the Yu family.

At that time, in the hospital, this person and Mr. Tang had seen each other's backs once when they left, and at that time he felt that his eyes were familiar, and he would see the face clearly at this time, and the sense of familiarity was even stronger, but this face was strange, and He Xingyu couldn't remember where he had seen it.

Probably He Xingyu looked at his gaze for a long time, Yu Han almost swept his eyes and looked He Xingyu up and down, and his eyes flashed with surprise. Yan, but that's all, it's undeniable that this man is good-looking, more attractive than the big-name stars in Yu's entertainment company.

However, Yu Han only glanced at him, nodded at him, and walked inside.

As soon as the door closed, He Xingyu rarely wiped his face, he had just stared at people's faces for a long time, he was still the first time to do such a thing after he was reborn, this Mr. Yu would not be a person who coveted his appearance, right? <

He Xingyu did not think much, as for the sense of familiarity, probably where he had seen it in his previous life, he dried his hands and walked out of the bathroom and shrugged his shoulders, no wonder this Mr. Yu did not show his face, if people knew that Yu's new parents became like this, I am afraid that there is no way to think about Qingjing in the future.

But these have nothing to do with He Xingyu, when he went to the box, there was a young and small youth in front of him who also came to him, the youth probably came here for the first time, although the restraint could not stop the curiosity under his eyes, one by one looked at the box looking for the place he was looking for, and when he raised his eyes to inadvertently look at He Xingyu's face, he was stunned, and then his eyes lit up, and he wanted to go forward but was afraid of disturbing.

But when the two passed each other, the youth still couldn't help but shout at him, "You... Is it Mr. Ho Sing Yu Ho?

He Xingyu had been looking at the young man's face since he saw him, and at this moment he heard the other party's cautious inquiry and stopped, "I am." "Say it, stretch. Shot out and smiled at him, "Mr. Lui. This time, the young man's

eyes widened even wider, and his handsome face was a little more cramped because he saw the idol: "You... No, Mr. Ho, how do you know my surname is Lu? His excited hands and feet didn't know where to put them. <

He Xingyu's smile under his eyes was deeper, and this gentle and elegant temperament made his whole person look more soothing, and he was more and more attracted to it unconsciously: "I have heard about the good deeds that Mr. Lu has done before, and on the night of the 15th, in Mengjiang's live broadcast, it was Mr. Lu's first Weibo, which also made more people pay attention to this matter." The

youth is Lu Jiadong, and he is also the food blogger when Meng Jiang was in the live broadcast room before, the other party saw what Changshun and the other three people did, sent a Weibo, he is a popular blogger with more than one million fans, although even if there is no Lu Jiadong to send this Weibo thing will still develop according to He Xingyu's expectations.

But Lu Jiadong knew that Changshun was not good to offend and still sent this Microblog without hesitation, only with this courage and kindness, after seeing the disaster that the other party was about to encounter, He Xingyu stopped and decided to help him.