Chapter 41 [eat up]

he xingyu was startled by yu han, and quickly took the empty bowl and put it down to let yu han open his mouth to see if it was hot, yu han's gaze fell on the crock pot of porridge reluctantly, he xingyu let his mouth open his mouth, fortunately, it was just a little red, but it was not hot.

but he xingyu did not dare to let yu han drink, so it was better to wait for some warmth and then drink it, but to the eyes of the lord of the shangyu family, he estimated that the other party could really directly say: in order to eat, i am not afraid of hot.

he xingyu silently found an excuse: "mr. yu, this porridge is used to shoot a scene, if you don't want to abandon it, you can wait for the scene to finish?" "he cooked a lot, and he originally planned to give half of it to yu han, but he didn't expect this yu family lord... i thought about it for safety, or wait for some warmth before letting him drink well.

there are still twenty minutes left to shoot, and now the weather is also hot, according to luo jinsheng's acting skills, generally speaking, it will pass once, and then it will be at most half an hour, and it is estimated that it will be just right to drink at that time.

yu han's gaze was finally willing to move away: "filming to use?"

he xingyu snorted hard, "there is a scene today in which xingxuzi heard that his brother was sick and personally cooked a bowl of porridge for the sick brother."

yu han looked at this crock pot with ten bowls and reluctantly relaxed his heart: "well, then let's go." "come back early and drink porridge early. <

before he xingyu could return to god, yu han had already covered the crock pot of fish fillet porridge, instantly isolating the aroma that pervaded around him, yu han picked up and took two steps, looking back at he xingyu: "what?

he xingyu looked at the yujia lord who was not afraid of the heat at all, returned to god, took a box for him to put inside, and probably understood that the yujia lord wanted to come back and continue to drink, and after shooting early, he took two bowls and two spoons, and when the shooting was completed, he directly let him drink there.

on the other side of the backyard in front of the guest room has been prepared, gu dao they have eaten the breakfast sent by the dao chief, still as dull and tasteless as the previous two days, but there is nothing to pick on the mountain, they began to prepare after drinking, luo jinsheng has also changed his robe, he is sick today, originally just a cold, although he took the medicine, although he is still a little groggy, but just good to play the appearance of yi dao's initial recovery.

in the script, this scene is a young yi daochang down the mountain to practice, but encountered some things, on the way to save a little girl, the little girl looked at him, but he thought about the responsibility on his shoulders plus did not want to involve the little girl, even if the way to send the little girl back has some heart, or resolutely cut off the little girl's thoughts. <

the little girl was angry and married the little young master of the qingmei bamboo horse gate, yi daochang said that he had left long ago, but on the day of the little girl's big wedding, he looked at the little girl from a distance to marry a woman, stood for a day and a night, and was unwell, and on the way back to the taoist temple, it rained again, and he fell ill.

when xingxuezi was still a teenager at this time, he heard that the brother was sick and had no appetite, so he personally cooked a bowl of porridge for yi daochang, but xingxuezi cooked for the first time, the craftsmanship was not good, the porridge looked ok, but it was obviously difficult to drink, yi daochang was afraid that the little master and brother were sad, and pretended to be very delicious and drank it.

and this scene is yi daochang cut off the root of love to understand the true meaning of this suffering to experience in life to know that there is a change of mood when he is accompanied by his little master and brother, for luo jinsheng, this scene is very simple, even without any pressure, so gu guide them are also very relaxed, decided to shoot luo jinsheng's porridge drinking scene first, and then shoot he xingyu cooking this section.