Chapter 8【8th floor】

Tai Youdong is the owner of a listed company, but these days he is very busy, the business is not smooth, his only son in the sophomore suddenly had an accident at home, fell down from the upper floor, fortunately was found by the nanny in time, otherwise it is afraid that there will be an accident later, but even if it is like this, he broke his leg, plus concussion, and suffered a lot of crimes.

Originally this was nothing, he only thought it was an accident, but who knew that the second day of the incident, the only son finally woke up, but as soon as he opened his mouth, he said that someone pushed him down, and it was conclusive that someone pushed him down at that time, Tai Youdong heard that this was ok, immediately reported to the police, checked the monitoring at home, but found that there was no one at all, that is, his son walked to the staircase and slammed himself forward and fell down.

Tai Youdong had no face, wanted to reprimand the wife stopped, said that the child hit the head for a while can not remember is also possible, he quickly apologized, also invited the deputy bureau to eat a meal, originally this matter was also over, but the stinky boy insisted that someone pushed him at that time, Tai Youdong copied the family monitor to the hospital to show him.

Their family of three studied many times, Tai Youdong at the beginning of the monitoring was obvious that there was only one son upstairs at that time, and it was impossible to be pushed, but after carefully studying the monitoring, it was found that when the son fell down, he pounced forward, if it were not for the fact that there was no one behind him, but at that time it did look like something that pushed down.

Not only that, his son Tai Lin later said that in the recent period of time such things happened several times, there were also in the school, he always thought that someone was teasing him, but he did not expect that at home there was also, his company did not go, these two days to Tai Lin school to check the monitoring, when it was really the same as the family suddenly slammed forward, but it was good to be pulled by classmates at the time.

But again and again, this thing... Just let him think of something. <

He felt that it was not bad feng shui at home, or that his son was contaminated with something unclean, but he invited several famous masters, and the money spent a lot, but it was not solved.

At noon today he finally freed up a little time to go to the company, and it didn't take long to arrive, he received a call from his wife, saying that Tai Lin was pushed again in the hospital bathroom, this time directly smashed his head on the washstand, his head broke a hole, he rushed back in a hurry, and as a result, he heard someone say what a master, he was looking for a master these days, and the name of the master was very sensitive. feel.

Father Song was also surprised to see the boss, these days the company is saying that the boss is on a business trip, but he did not expect to be in the hospital: "Old, boss?

Tai Youdong only felt that Father Song was a little familiar, but he didn't know him, but since he called his boss, "Are you an employee of my company?"

Father

Song hurried forward, "Yes, boss, I am Song Fucai, the accountant of the finance department, boss, why are you in the hospital?"

Tai Youdong looked at his own company's employees, probably closer, and did not hide it, "What did you just say about Master He?" Father Song opened

his mouth to say, and was dragged by Mother Song, and the two looked at each other, and looked at Zhou Lili in unison. <

Zhou Lili did not know Tai Youdong, the male god did not see people casually, she looked at Tai Youdong, felt a little familiar, "I don't know what this gentleman is looking for Master He? Tai Youdong looked