Chapter 14【destiny】

Lu Jiadong has been paying attention to the progress of this matter since he saw the behavior of Changshun these three people in the live broadcast room, not to mention the popularity driven by his first Weibo at the beginning, the hot forwarding under his Weibo has been rubbing up, he also always pays attention to the trend, and found that Meng Jiang's Weibo was updated for the first time.

He immediately clicked in. Go and find a new tweet.

@ Inspirational first-hand meng jiang: the first bullet: April 11 evening entertainment club 304 box [video].

Didn't Lu Jiadong say anything about Changshun strangely? How did you get to what clubhouse? He reflexively opened, at first it was a dim, wait for the camera to stabilize, he saw a picture of a wilt, lu jiadong was stunned, and then a familiar voice came, it was Changshun, he had just heard it in the live broadcast room, and everything that happened next made Lu Jiadong stunned, but when he heard Changshun scolding the Tao family's recently popular Tao boss who was in the limelight was scolded by Changshun for having an illegitimate son, he was still stunned, and couldn't help but laugh out loud, is this Changshun planning to die? Isn't he trying to curry favor with this tao boss and make a business?

After the development is even more unexpected, it is simply a live version of the dog bites the dog, this Changshun is like being hit by evil throughout the whole process, and the people who are afraid of the stupid dog meat friends are all five poisons and do not do the right thing.

Lu Jiadong saw a bad breath, especially in the end, Changshun still didn't know what he was saying, he quickly clicked on the comments, and sure enough, there were thousands of comments.

The popular ones are even more varied.

@ A meatball: degassing !!! Don't stop me, I'm going to set off firecrackers to celebrate! The fire that came out of the live broadcast room was cured!

@Chang Bird. Is the beast dead today: hahahaha this chang bird. Is the beast drunk? Don't know what you're saying?

@ In the next nagging little two: fierce brother, after you will be my brother! This material exploded too hard hahahahaha!

@24K Krypton Golden Eye: Am I the only one who thinks Changshun is a little strange in this video?

However, this article was quickly ignored and buried below, Lu Jiadong saw it and only glanced at it, and his attention was quickly attracted by Meng Jiang's new Weibo, which he quickly refreshed, and it was a new Weibo.

@Inspirational First-Hand Meng Jiang: Second Shot: May 17, 2017, First Victim Evidence [Picture 1] [Picture 2] [Picture 3] [Picture 4] [Picture 5] [Picture 6] [Picture 7] [Picture 8] [Picture 9].

A Microblog nine pictures, waiting for Lu Jiadong to click on, the whole body is cold, the first picture details the situation, but it is a pseudonym, the second and third pictures are screenshots of some surveillance, as well as screenshots of chat conversations in private, one of the protagonists is Changshun this bird. The beast, another obviously unconscious and supported by the mosaic, the two people driving him are also familiar, it is Liu Dao and Fang Vice Guide, two dogs who have aided and abetted the evil, saying that they are dogs and have wronged the dog.

The picture behind is a piece of news, the next day's report, victim 1 is trapped in a hotel suite committed suicide. <

If there is no previous live broadcast to see Changshun these three people drugged, Lu Jiadong may not think much, but this connection, coupled with the video screenshot Changshun three people with the obviously comatose victim 1 into the hotel, this is subtle, can even be said to make people angry and shocked, this is not blatantly harmful but still go unpunished?