Chapter 55

he xingyu took yu han and them back home, because there was still some time before luo jinsheng arrived here, he xingyu asked tai lin to take out the blood of chu hao that he had received earlier.

the blood was stored in a sealed vial, he took the rune paper, the three of them sat in the living room, tai lin nervously watched he xingyu take a cinnabar pen and write something on the rune paper, "boss, can you really use the blood to see who wants to harm chu hao?"

he xingyu muttered, he had already saved the young man who had also been under the spell of fortune in front of yu han when he was in the town before, so he did not hide from yu han, "yes, i have seen duan mingcheng's face before, and he has three sons in this life."

"sleeping..." tai lin heard the deep meaning in he xingyu's words, and did not hold back his exclamation, although chu hao did not learn any techniques, duan mingcheng was also the current ruler of the chu family, so the circle knew everything about the chu family, and they also knew duan mingcheng's ascension history.

at that time, it was because duan mingcheng took the chu family and became the son-in-law of the chu family that he was valued by old master chu, and finally because duan mingcheng's ability was indeed outstanding, plus the other party was in excess, old master chu also let duan mingcheng take over.

when duan mingcheng was first in charge of the chu clan, because he looked down on him a lot, so the rumors were boiling, and tai lin also heard about it, but after duan mingcheng's strength was placed there, and gradually the chu clan grew stronger, no one dared to say it.

this also made tai lin very clear that duan mingcheng only had one son, that is, chu hao.

but three sons appeared..." god, boss, he actually gave birth to two illegitimate children!" he's too disgraceful, isn't he? "stepping on the chu family to get ahead, when it is developed, it will be a foot... <

chu hao's boy looked at his father tonight, if he knew, the blow would be great.

tai lin also understood why the boss did not tell chu hao instead looked for luo jinsheng.

concerning the subsequent arrangement, he xingyu did not hide from tailin, "duan mingcheng's three sons, the second is chu hao, nineteen years old; the first is already in his twenties, calculated to be before marrying madam chu, the specific situation is not clear; the third, this is also the main purpose of taking chu hao's blood tonight, the child has not yet been born, only a few months, this time chu hao's matter, is the child's birth mother, to be precise, it was made by duan mingcheng's mistress. the specific reason should be to pave the way for his son to get chu hao in the future. go to the discredit. since they are all duan mingcheng's bloodline, they can also rely on this to find the root. at the

same time that he xingyu finished explaining, he had already finished writing the rune paper, his fingertips were a little empty, and suddenly the rune paper burned up, at the same time, he xingyu dripped chu hao's blood, silently reading something, and when the rune paper finally turned into ashes, the wind blew and blew away, revealing a word written in ashes left on it.

when he saw that word, he xingyu's brow wrinkled.

tai lin looked over and wondered, "ming? boss, what does this mean? duan mingcheng's ming? isn't it the biological mother of the illegitimate son? "how did such a word come out?"

he xingyu shook his head with a calm face: "no, this is the mistress's surname."

tai lin opened his mouth and was dumbfounded, "isn't it? "this surname is not very common, they have recently met, it seems... just one, but... tthat's not possible, right?