Chapter 56

chu hao wrote down he xingyu's words, afraid that he would forget them, and also specially wrote them down in his mobile phone, for the sake of his own life, he decided to strictly follow what mr. he said.

if he can hide this time, in the future, the vain daoist chief and mr. ho will be his regenerative parents!

that abominable false taoist priest waited for him...

duan mingcheng found out in the next two days that he really got the cooperation case of yu's family, although he has been in the upper position for a long time in recent years, he may still be quite concerned about hooking up with yu's line. he has a way, knows much more than others, yujia can be far better than h city, almost all over the industry, but because yujia is here, so this trusted yujia owner will stay in h city.

in this way, chu shi and even duan mingcheng secretly got their own company in order to transfer funds in recent years is not enough to see, and after determining the cooperation, duan mingcheng was relieved, and at the same time, he got the secret technique to give him this time to find out, that yi du dao chief is really a bit skilled, especially it seems that he was lucky to see this master from that night at the yichu club.

don't...... what did this master do? otherwise he wouldn't have believed that his son had this ability.

with this thought, duan mingcheng was sure that this master was not a liar and wanted to make friends, so he asked chu hao to meet him again. <

chu hao had been waiting, naturally responded, and then contacted ye wenbin and made an appointment to go to chu's house the next day to see feng shui.

the place where they live now is the chu family's own family, because duan mingcheng is into the family, so after the death of chu laozi, he has been staying in the chu family after he succeeded to the position, and the reason why duan mingcheng agreed to let the fake taoist priest come to see feng shui, in addition to thinking that the other party has real ability, there is also a point that he does not like the decorations of the chu family at all.

but his wife, that is, chu qi, has always felt that it was left by chu laozi when he was there, so that people were not allowed to move, he mentioned it once or twice, the other party did not let it, which made him have a fire in his heart long ago, she did not let it move, he just wanted to move, and even because of this, he did not like to return to that home, in his opinion, it was not his home at all, if it were not for the sake of getting ahead...

the chu family made him feel like a birdcage, and he was overwhelmed.

chu qi didn't know any of this, she had recently recovered from illness and luo jinsheng had just returned without receiving too many notices, she was idle, duan mingcheng invited yi du daochang to come to chu's house when she happened to be at home, duan mingcheng suddenly came back to make him stunned, not only him, but even the stinky boy also came back?

chu qi's mood suddenly improved a lot, their family of three had not eaten together for a long time, either she was busy or their father and son were busy together, "how do you guys..."

chu hao didn't expect him. mom was at home, and quickly shouted, letting go of the body, revealing the fake taoist behind her. <

the false daoist priest nodded at chu qi and looked at duan mingcheng, "duan zong, is it starting now?"

duan mingcheng nodded, "i'm tired of the master."

chu qi was confused: "what to start?" what to start with? chu hao

actually didn't want to change the feng shui at home at all, he knew him. mom left these things in the accident, but in order to catch the handle of this false taoist, she could only grievance him first. mom, wait for the turn of his head to put it back, plus don't want to say that someone is going to kill him. mom worried, chu hao could only smile hard, "mom, it's like this, i know a master, this master is particularly powerful, today is to come to the family to see feng shui, see if there is any unreasonable place." chu qi's