Chapter 43 [build a gang?]

he xingyu didn't see how the wild boar was dizzy, and when he reached out, he saw the wild boar with its limbs and hooves grinning and grinning with its fangs and fainting to death, and he measured the distance with a headache to make sure that the lord of the yu family hadn't done anything, "how did it faint again?"

yu han seemed to be alive to scare the wild boar is not him, he is too heavy around him, even if there are a lot, ordinary people can not perceive, but the animal sense of smell is sensitive plus the wild boar in front of him is probably in this pristine forest for a long time than the ordinary domestic pig is more intelligent than the ordinary domestic pig, so it is frightened.

yu han heard he xingyu's words and smiled back, "probably because he saw the knife next to him and knew he was going to die, so he was frightened." he xingyu looked

at him silently, who believed this reason? he simply walked over to check it out, this wild boar was really scared to death, looking at the fat and strong hundreds of pounds, thinking about it, he xingyu stood up: "this pig is too big, change it to eat something else, here is the taoist temple, although the taoist chief they are not only vegetarian, but such a blatant roasting taste is too domineering, inappropriate." "the important thing is that according to this person's appetite and estimation, he will not share food with people, but if the taste of other small dishes can cover up some, you can directly roast hundreds of pounds of pigs... when the smell comes, i am afraid that the valley that has eaten the dull food for a few days will drive them crazy.

yu han stared at him, did not speak, from he xingyu's point of view alone, he could not see what this yu family lord was thinking, but where he did not know the other party, thinking of the other party's stuffy appearance in the morning, he sighed: "add food at night, do a few more dishes." the

corners of yu han's mouth bent, and he was as kind as flowing: "what mr. he said is that if this beast is really overbearing in taste, then listen to mr. he." <

he xingyu was silent for a moment: are you listening to food?

not far away, the wild boar with two pig ears trembled its hair, and i didn't know if i understood it or felt that the danger was lighter, and my tail was rolled up a little, but i still didn't dare to move.

only in the next instant, he felt that danger was coming again, and quickly his tail did not dare to move, and his body stiffened.

yu han liang glanced at it, but did not say anything, followed by he xingyu was very conscious to start taking the dish to clean, the assistant went to prepare fresh ingredients for him to go, and now the courtyard on the two of them, in order to keep the food to maintain a pleasant attitude to him to do more dishes, not to mention just washing vegetables, other want to learn is not impossible.

he xingyu did not be polite with yu han this time, he first began to wash rice and boil porridge fish, porridge wants to drink well enough to endure the next temperament to boil out rice oil, the heat and the amount of food must be pinched accurately, and the fish fillet is thin and thick to be appropriate, the most important thing is that the ingredients are fresh, he xingyu was just doing it casually in the morning, this time probably because the honorary owner waited so long, originally it was to divide him half of the human feelings, and somehow the more he owed more.

this small courtyard was fully prepared, specially prepared for the distinguished guest of the lord of the family, unlike the taoist temple, he raised his knife and fell, the fish fillets were as thin as cicada wings, the fine green onions were cut aside, and when the rice entered the crock pot, he began to deal with pheasants.

the pheasant was still fluttering, but when it came to his hand, it was immediately calmed down, obediently slaughtered, he xingyu thought of making sauce fragrant noodles, and was afraid of stewing chicken soup in case this one took another bite of a crock pot, he thought about it, saw that there were fresh lotus leaves next to it, and simply made a chicken called flower chicken. <