Chapter 80

xiao li's surprised voice quickly came from the compartment: "why are you here?" what are you doing? what do you want? i can shout when you come over again!

"you shout, let people continue to see how you see a love one, what is playing with other people's feelings, you give me back the jade pendant!" that's my brother's stuff, you don't deserve to hold it! also, go back to my brother's grave and apologize to him on his knees! the young cook gritted his teeth, and the angry voice seemed to grind between his lips and teeth.

xiao li probably saw that he was just angry and wanted to get something back, he didn't want to do it, and he wasn't scared anymore, and when he laughed, there was a sound of water coming over, "why give it back to you?" this is what your brother gave me, gave it to me that is mine, besides, this jade color is good, i asked, at least worth a hundred thousand, did not expect that guy is so poor, there is such a valuable thing, you want ah? i'm not going to give it to you!

not knowing what xiao li had done, the cook let out an angry roar: "you slut! this is what my parents left for our brothers, and you give it back to me! give it back! i just burned it and threw it away to bury my brother and buried it and didn't leave it to people like you! you didn't kill my brother enough, even this little thing he had, you are still not human? there was

a tangled scramble next door, and the sound of water splashing was accompanied by xiao li's malicious ridicule, "how do you prove that this is your brother's?" but i have evidence oh, your brother's stupid person wrote a handwritten letter to me, hahaha, he can sign it, who was he willing to blame? well, when we first talked about it, we said that we were going to give me everything, and as a result, i wanted to take this jade pendant back as soon as i broke up, so why should i give it to him? hhe is still angry to grab, oh, just like you are now so violent and thunderous, haha you are angry to death is useless, worthy of being two brothers, really the same stupid, there is no one here, you say that i have evidence in my hand and you can't get it back! as a result, he was beaten and then committed suicide, too humiliating, wasn't it just a beating?

"you, you..." probably the vocabulary of the scolding was limited, the young cook was so angry that his voice was hoarse, and he rushed over in anger to grab it, the scramble and the sound of the water became more intense, and after a short effort, soon the young cook grunted and struggled with a slightly frightened voice, "i, i don't know water..."

"less scare people, this pool is so big, can you drown?" you look at your bear-like, just like your brother who didn't show up, i will accept the jade pendant, as for you, don't blame me for accusing you of x harassment, i want to cheat on me! i have recorded all the words you have expressed to me before, and when the time comes to take them out, do you say that the police believe you or believe me? when the time comes, you will enter the bureau, and then come out, i am afraid that even this inferior cook will not be able to do it! hahahahaha..." xiao li's triumphant laughter sounded, only halfway through the laugh, xiao li's voice panicked, standing at the edge of the pool looking at the sinking young cook, "you lied to me less, hello? hey did you mean to let me pass? feed! don't you sink, you're all headless..."

after half a minute of silence next door, xiao li's panicked and uneasy voice came again, "this, this is your own fall." it's not me who pushes you, don't come to me when you're dead! after saying

that, there were messy footsteps that gradually faded away, and soon disappeared without a trace.

he xingyu and yu han looked at each other, yu han blinked, and then pretended to be just waking up from the bath, "well, why is it so noisy next door?" well, when is it? xxiao ho, xiao ho! wake up, we've been soaking too long and it's time to go back!

he xingyu pretended to wake up, and after the sound of water sounded, it was the sound of footsteps, followed by an anxious voice: "this gentleman, what is wrong with you?" save people! at