Chapter 2_disaster of blood and light

"Do you dare to kick me?" Rong Cheng covered his stomach in pain and stared at He Xingyu with a hunched over, in disbelief, he didn't expect that his boyfriend, who had always been timid and cowardly and deceitful, would suddenly come to such a moment.

He Xingyu sat there and looked at him coldly, he was still wrapped in gauze on his forehead, the whole person sat there, obviously sitting, but more than standing momentum, looking at Rong Cheng a few steps away, more like looking at a humble ant.

He Xingyu looked at the other party's originally smooth and carefree face because he was reborn and returned, and became a blackened and imprisoned look, and when he saw Rong Cheng's life number with those things he was in charge of learning, he looked at him with a look of pity and disgust, "What, you let me hurt a leg, I can't stand kicking you?" Rong Cheng looked

at the pity in his eyes and thought that his heart was soft, so he had to endure this breath and said in a good voice, "Xingyu, we have such deep feelings, how can you say that you are divided?" You're not afraid to say it?

He Xingyu: "Do you dare?"

This slow and leisurely three words, obviously did not say more than one word, but it seems to see through the small nine-nine in his heart, let Rong Cheng have a bout of weakness, but thinking about which time in the past was not a flicker on the hook, he took a deep breath: "Xingyu, the reason why I want this role, is also too much to want to be red, how can we help Duan Qun, I have a good role there, I can give him, you still give Me the role of Xu Dao, this time I am wrong, if I want to be red in the future, Will introduce you to better, I also for our future. Don't you want to marry me? <

In order to impress He Xingyu, Rong Cheng simply knelt down on one knee and tilted his head, with a sincere and affectionate look.

He Xingyu looked at Rong Cheng's appearance, only felt disgusted, worthy of acting in several plays, acting skills are really good, but compared with Rong Cheng more than ten years later, now his acting skills are like children's plays, and the irony under He Xingyu's eyes is even stronger: "Do you think I will give you a chance when you do this kind of thing?" See what this is?

He Xingyu did not have a mobile phone in his hand, he casually picked up the pen that the doctor had forgotten to take away, and held one end and shook it in front of Rong Cheng, "I know that you have cleaned the oil stains at the entrance of the stairway, but you think there is no evidence for this?" This one in my hand is a voice recorder, I have recorded what you just said, and what you admit is evidence. If I dare to appear in front of me again, what will I do... I don't know. He slowly lowered his head, and Rong Cheng, whose expression seemed to be smiling and not smiling, shivered.

He pounced on it to grab it, but He Xingyu was ready to kick it away again.

Once born twice, this foot was solid, directly allowing Rong Cheng to kick and crash into the TV, making a banging sound.

He Xingyu looked at him coldly: "Roll." Get my phone out before rolling. There was a pause, "The one you replaced didn't break." Rong Cheng

originally wanted to pounce on it, but he heard this trembling, "You, you..." How did he know?

He Xingyu is putting. PPlaying with the pen in his hand, "My patience is limited. Rong Cheng heard that there was already a nurse who heard the movement coming here, really afraid that he didn't care to hand over the voice recorder, and quickly took out a broken mobile phone from a coat he was carrying, in order to act, he deliberately took this to make He Xingyu believe that this mobile phone was really broken, but he didn't expect him to... You know.

Rong Cheng inexplicably felt that this ward was a bit evil, and he shivered, wanting to grab the voice recorder but afraid of losing He Xingyu in front of outsiders, he could only throw the broken mobile phone to He Xingyu's bed, and immediately restored his appearance before the nurse entered the door: "Xingyu, you rest first, I will come to see you another day." With that, he nodded gently at the nurse who had sneaked over and blushed, took his coat and left.