Chapter 60

after he xingyu's side was sure to take in the dog, tang bansheng finally breathed a sigh of relief, the conditions he had already created, whether the owner of the house could catch up with mr. he, it depended on the master's ability, but... tang bansheng felt that the possibility of the owner of the house catching up with someone was zero.

he is more worried that the owner of the house will accidentally expose his identity first, after all, the owner of the house has a fatal flaw, he is too able to eat, if it is other good, the owner is more picky eater, but do not know why, mr. he made something, the owner of the house seems to like to eat, in case he accidentally eats too much...

tang bansheng wanted to remind him at first, but later he couldn't see it at all, and he didn't dare to venture forward for fear of being suspected by he xingyu, so he could only stop like this.

after the program team received replies from he xingyu and duan qun, they began to make publicity.

wild. detective v: at 8:00 a.m. on august 20th, stay tuned to the first edition of the guests with their pet "dangerous" leisure. he xingyu lou nova zou chao you tianlang... duan qun

as soon as this weibo was released, several invited guests began to forward it, although the fame was not too big, but there were also many fans, and soon the heat came up.

this time, the program team invited ten guests, and soon their fans saw the meaning of this sentence.

here's a sweet sweetheart: huh, and their pet? is this wild. do you still want to bring pets to the outside adventure program team? not wild. outside? how else can i play with a pet?

i'm the bar spirit my most bar: tbh, it seems to be a circle of popular shows, take pets to the wild. outside survival? wwhat about this show?

eating a noodle and beating an egg is the shape of loving you: upstairs you beware of punching your face oh, pets are even pets that are animals, they are wild, what's wrong with pets? maybe you can shoot a different effect?

why are 100,000 for what? : these ten guests... the first nine i've heard of occasionally have names that are a bit familiar, but who is the last one? duan qun? i've never heard of it at all.

i have a love affair with you: upstairs and so on... i also felt strange, so i went to see this little brother's weibo certification, this is an actor? but what did he act? but...... pretty handsome hahaha!

soon the doubts about the name of duan qun went down, duan qun did not care, he was just a dragon set before, or a dragon set without a name, this time if it were not for the small fish to give him the opportunity, he may take several years or even longer to come out.

director xu's scenes are all filmed in secret, so the previous few months of filming are all closed, we all know that director xu wants to shoot but do not know who the actors are, so that no one knows that director xu is filming a drama with a big ip, the casting is also secret, and they have signed a confidentiality agreement, so although they know that they are filming, they do not know, but because director xu has an excellent reputation, so although there are also worries, most of them still believe in director xu. <

he xingyu and duan qun forwarded it and went to buy a pet, originally he xingyu also wanted to buy one, but because he had a dog, he didn't have to buy it again, but duan qun needed to go here, duan qun probably didn't let him touch the little wolf dog, he had to touch it, so he simply chose a pure black wolf dog, but the size was obviously much larger than yu han's wolf cub, and he was pulled out by duan qun's mighty style.

he xingyu sat outside holding the dog, and did not know why the dog refused to enter the pet store as soon as he arrived. go, he can only let duan qun enter alone. went.