Chapter 97

a few days later, he xingyu and duan qun converged and went to the crew the next day.

the filming location is not far from h city, but it is not close, it is necessary to stay for a month or two, and when the only time in the middle can come back from vacation, it is almost new year, and it is estimated that new year's day will also be in the crew.

sister cheng received he xingyu and duan qun, and accompanied them throughout the filming.

he xingyu was afraid that yuhan would not take good care of qi bao, so after asking, he brought the big one and the small one with him.

when tang bansheng got the news, he was still confused: "no, lord, what does mr. he have to do with you when he goes to film?" you have been small for two months, what will the company do?

"unless the company goes out of business, you can decide." yu han had full trust in tang bansheng and was not worried at all.

besides, usually he does not play a big role in the company, in comparison, hatching qibao is the most important.

he xingyu felt that the qilin egg was not good to hear, nor was it intimate, even the name was given well, if the eggshell was broken, both men and women were called qi, and then it was time to change a homophonic word.

yu han had no opinion at all, and prepared to perform a salute when he xingyu went to the crew.

tang bansheng held the mobile phone with increasing strength, and gu yao cried without tears, "lord, you no longer consider considering it?" "although you are not short of money, the company still wants it."

yu han glanced at the egg next to him, "consider? don't think about it at all, so to speak, don tesuke, if the company is compared to the hatching of eggs, which is more important?

tang bansheng: i think... the company is more important.

what the hell is incubating eggs?

but can this be said? ttang bansheng finally urned: "it is important to hatch eggs." "just

say yes, wait for qi bao to come out, let you be a dry father, it is also considered that during this time, tang te has helped you work hard and work hard." yu han finished sorting out and found that he didn't have any clothes at all, but he was also a dog when he went, and he didn't need it.

but...... in case he was needed to play, one or two were also necessary, "by the way, you brought all the contracts you needed me to sign recently, and you brought me a few suits by the way."

tang bansheng rubbed his eyebrows, "master of the house, you are not afraid that i will secretly sell the company?" "besides, he doesn't want to be a daddy for a little ostrich."

yu han: "that's okay, just sell it for another business, i think the infant company is very good, and in the future, qibao will have all the food and play."

tang bansheng: ... when it was over, the owner of the house did not do his job, and he also had a whimsical idea of opening an ostrich cub rearing center.

owner, in fact, you might as well invest directly to open a zoo, the eggs you want, everything, the variety is never the same.

hanging up the phone, tang bansheng held the mobile phone, feeling that he was a little difficult, it was difficult enough to have an unreliable boss, and he thought that he would have to talk to an ostrich master in the future...

tang bansheng absolutely believes that with the unreliable nature of the boss, if one day he successfully catches up with mr. he and hands over the company... will it really be handed over to a small ostrich?