Chapter 30 [take the initiative]

zhao always felt that yu zong's eyes saw that he was trembling, he just wanted to smile and saw that yu zong had turned his back and did not stand there, he touched the back of his neck, was it wrong?

probably what happened tonight made zhao always feel incredible, plus the pillow person who had been living together for several years actually wanted to gang up with the female ganfu to harm him, taking advantage of the fact that the yu zong and tang tesuke had not yet come, zhao zong thought of the previous topic, and then rushed to he xingyu, "mr. he, how did you consider the proposal before?"

he xingyu glanced at him: "what proposal?" playing money? "could it be that this zhao always wants to settle accounts?"

zhao zongyi looked at he xingyu's expression and made shen cha understand, gritting his teeth: "fight and fight, i will give it to your master early tomorrow morning, but you don't want to be richer and more famous and live more comfortably?" he xingyu looked

at him silently, "i'm living very comfortably now."

zhao zong thought to himself that there are still people who don't want to be big stars, he wants to come and go, this breath can't be swallowed, but he also knows that there is no way to send the pair of dog men to prison in a short period of time, but he can't send them in. going does not mean that he can't be angry that the other party can't retaliate against the other party, he said bluntly this time: "you think, i give you the opportunity to praise you, you just need to cooperate with me, very simple things, you also know what i encountered, i can't swallow this breath in my heart."

he xingyu finally understood this time and simply stretched out neatly. spread out his palms: "bring it." "what's

in it?" zhao zong failed to keep up with he xingyu's train of thought, he didn't owe him anything.

he xingyu didn't bother to talk nonsense with him: "give me back my sachet." "i was kind enough to save you, so why do you want to "dive" me?" ffake ones don't work either.

zhao zong quickly sat back on the other end of the sofa, folded his hands and shook his head with his heart: "don't give, don't promise not to agree to be so stingy?" what was sent out and returned? and not to give money? "he's one of the gifts of his business dealings, and he'll pay for it."

he xingyu narrowed his eyes expressionlessly: "you dispel your idea as soon as possible, i have my own plans, i don't need you to hold me." when tang bansheng was

about to go out with the brewed tea and cup, he saw the owner of the house standing in front of the liuli platform with low air pressure around him, and he almost loosened his hand under heavy pressure, "lord? it

was very unfortunate that yu han, who had just listened to the passage of "holding you" outside, was more certain that tang bansheng was right, this zhao zong... he squinted his eyes and didn't make a sound, just when tang bansheng was worried and felt that he wouldn't drive away the family master, "i changed my mind." tang bansheng's

heart jumped, and he suddenly had an ominous premonition: "home, home owner?

yu han looked at the people sitting on both sides of the sofa outside who did not pay attention to anyone: "the investment has been changed to acquisition, the operating model of xingsheng entertainment has not changed, and the positions held by all people are inconvenient, but there is a point, all the signed artists of xingsheng entertainment are at my disposal, and they have no right to make decisions."

tang bansheng was stunned, "but before the owner of the house, didn't you want to reopen another entertainment company?" ""now this industry is good, the owner is not short of money, investment in xingsheng entertainment was originally just a road stone, did not expect that the owner of the family directly planned ...