Chapter 67

yu han's thoughts were strangled to death in the seedling stage as soon as he started, but he didn't have time to think of anything else at this moment, especially at this moment in he xingyu's arms, the heat of the other party's body was passed on like this, and the dog slowly raised his paws and shrank down and shrunk, hiding well, even if the food wanted to let him go out, he wouldn't go out.

this is the food itself took the initiative to hold him, it is hard to have this opportunity to get along these days, the little wolf dog is quiet, very well-behaved.

he xingyu originally only shoved the dog into his arms in an emergency, and looked back at the other party to honestly try to bring the dog up, but found the other party's small movements, and by the way, he pushed his zipper up from the inside with his paws.

he xingyu was amused and helpless to look down, and finally his gaze fell on the bulging clump in his arms, but even he did not notice the flash of laughter under his eyebrows, so he slowly walked down the mountain.

he xingyu after they went down the mountain, sure enough, there were still a few program group people and another veterinarian there, it was quite strange to see he xingyu coming down, he xingyu explained that after another veterinarian checked the little wolf dog, he found that the problem was not big and let he xingyu go to the activity on his own.

however, the people in the program group were still quite fast, and they also came down less than two hours after he xingyu came down, but even so, it was already night, and sure enough, how xingyu saw the same on duan qun's face before, their red team won. <

lou nova's three people's faces are not very good, but the other two are relieved, probably finally over, they are vegetarians, winning and losing is not too big an image for them, they are just showing their faces through this show.

lou nova they originally wanted to take this opportunity to hit the artists at home, but in the end they were crushed to death, even if there was a win in the middle, lou nova's three did not play a big role.

because this is the last day, the red team won according to the beginning of the statement can make a request, the red team did not have any too much punishment, just let each of them hold their pets to make a grimace ugly photo, and then re-record the program group and then release it.

after everything was over, the program team and others left here to drive to eat a casual meal, and then divided into two groups, one was returned by plane that night, and the other was too late to stay and leave tomorrow.

he xingyu and duan qun were going to leave, and after they quit, they went to the airport, and when they got home, it was already two o'clock in the middle of the night.

duan qun went home, so he xingyu went back alone with the little wolf dog, when he went, he xingyu was holding the dog out of the house, after returning, he xingyu let people follow behind him, go by himself, and still want to hold? think beautiful. <

especially the closer to home, he xingyu thought that this guy also bought others as the master to coax him into the next neighborhood, but all of them actually believed, after all, no one could think that people could become dogs at that time, and absolutely could not imagine that a family owner in yuhan hall would be so undisciplined in order to eat more delicious meals...

he xingyu's movements were very light when he went back, and he did not tell tai lin, afraid that he would wait too late, although he came back, but because it was too late, he xingyu did not contact tang tezu, took in a certain night, and waited for tang tezu to come and pick him up early tomorrow morning.

when he got home, he xingyu didn't bother to look at a certain one who was obviously weak on the side, went into the room and took a set of clothes that he had slightly loosened and threw on the sofa, looked back at the wolf cub crouching not far away with his eyes wandering around, thought about it, took the clothes into the guest room, threw them on the bed, and turned back: "enter. go change back and put your clothes on. yu han looked