Chapter 78

tang bansheng was completely awakened by this scene, he stared at the hand that was obstructing his eyes, and when he stared at it, he found that things were far more serious than he thought, he stared at his chest, there were a few extra marks on it, it wouldn't be... he shook his hand to open the stall that was resting on his waist, and quickly covered it when he saw it clearly.

his mind was a mess, he had lived for thirty-three years, and the owner of the house had been a follower for thirteen years, and he felt that he would not encounter more shocking things again, after all, compared to the owner of the house is not a person, there should be nothing that can shock him, but who knows... when he was thirty-three years old, he actually drank and had sex?

tang bansheng rubbed his eyebrows and wanted to kill himself last night, how did things happen?

why wasn't he impressed at all? he remembered that he did not go to the bathroom, came back to see two drunks, began to stop these two people from drinking, who knew that the usual stable people and people come crazy, drunk six relatives do not recognize, and finally he failed to persuade the two drunks but tired and dry mouth, the box except for wine, he poured a cup.

and then...... it's out of control.

in the next picture, tang bansheng could barely remember that after he was drunk, he seemed to have changed into a person who took the initiative... ticked off luo jinsheng, who was slightly more sober than him.

but what happened to luo jinsheng, isn't he a straight man? how he was... just hooked?

tang bansheng and other clear memories want to kill themselves, but now that things have happened, how to remedy it? if you act too carefully, don't you let this guy see the joke? iif only people knew that the special assistant of the lord of the prestigious family was thirty-three years old or...

where did his face go?

after thinking clearly, in order to save his old face, tang bansheng quickly calmed down, so half an hour later, when luo jinsheng was patted on the face and barely opened one eye from his deep sleep, he saw an enlarged face in front of him, looking at him expressionlessly, luo jinsheng blinked and blinked again: hey, is this a dream? how did don show up in his room?

just waiting for the pain of being pinched by the chin, the memory of last night came to his face, and luo jinsheng's face was red with shock: sleeping groove, what did he do last night? he actually pounced, fell, fell, and tang tesuke? did he really do this fake play?

tang bansheng looked at luo jinsheng's handsome face and changed like a change of face, the corners of his mouth twitched, but just walking away was a bit like running away from the wilderness, how could he tang bansheng be thought of like this? so, he considered the end, that is, it didn't matter if the bed was wrong, the old face had to be saved, he interrupted luo jinsheng's face that was caught in memory: "it seems that you remember?"

luo jinsheng silently shrunk himself down, and he gave yu zong's special assistance... will he be beaten to death by master he? will it be pinched to death by the reputation? "remember, remember..."

"very good. everyone is also an adult, but it is drunk and foolish, this matter should not have happened, understand? tang bansheng held his breath coldly and condescendingly at luo jinsheng, seeing luo jinsheng's inexplicable little heart fluttering, not only that, he felt that he seemed to be a little... nno, it must have been just getting up!

tang bansheng didn't wait for luo jinsheng's reaction after he finished speaking, stood up, squinted, "after you are still you or me, that's it, i still have business, go first, i've already paid the room rate, your cousin next door hasn't gotten up yet, wait for him to wake up and send him back." after saying that, he stopped looking at luo jinsheng, strode to the door, opened the door and left.