Chapter 34【amazing】

he xingyu was still riding on this kind of public security small motorcycle for the first time in his two lifetimes, and it would have taken seven or eight minutes to walk, but it took only three minutes for the hua police to stop outside the courtyard with the familiar terrain and the wind-like whistle.

because this way sirens are long, so before he xingyu and hua gong'an arrived, they have already attracted the attention of the people waiting outside, gu dao's requirements are strict, and the eight o'clock he asks for is to open the door at eight o'clock, so at this time, whether it is a star or a movie emperor, they are only waiting outside, or standing or sitting, originally there were people sitting in the nanny car before they did not come down, but because the time is coming, in order to give gu dao a good impression, they all come down and wait there.

when hua gong'an's small motorcycle came over in such a long and high-profile voice, there were just six or seven minutes left, the door opened in advance and came out of it with an assistant, and he did not look at the black pressure in front of him waiting for the audition, but was first attracted by the small motorcycle, and when he saw the siren long sounding near the front, hua gong'an handsomely stopped, put the support card, turned over, took off the hat, and first said hello to the assistant who was opening the door with a confused face: "xiao hu, early."
assistant
hu was stunned: "oh oh look, hua gong'an, why are you so early?" "it's not that there is nothing to audition, nothing will happen, but this piece rarely encounters such a big thing, so yesterday the leader of this piece of public security sub-bureau came to visit, so xiao hu assistant knows hua public security."

assistant hu calmed down, and his gaze shifted from hua gong'an to the young man who was still sitting in the back seat of the car wearing a hat and couldn't see clearly: "this is your colleague, right?" why didn't i wear a police uniform? hhua gong'an

waved his hand: "no, no, i just sent mr. he over, mr. he?"

he xingyu originally thought that there would be no one outside the courtyard who would start the audition soon, and when hua public security sent him to the door, he would come down, but he never expected that in order not to delay his business, the high-profile siren sounded all the way, although there was no one on the road, but... he never expected that gu dao was so maverick, directly saying that at eight o'clock there was no door open at eight o'clock, and everyone was waiting here.

he xingyu looked at the group of people who were pressed against the black pressure from behind the mirror of the hat and looked in his direction, what could he do? he took a deep breath silently, got out of the car very calmly, put the hard hat hua gong'an, thanked him, calmly dropped his chin when everyone saw him, silently walked to the end, and lined up.

everyone: "???!!! "sleeper... are they reading it wrong or are they reading it wrong? this is the little star who has been quite famous lately, right? sent by the police? what's the way?

hua gong'an said hello to him, saw he xingyu walk away, and waved his hand: "mr. he, do you want to pick you up again later?" i'm familiar with it here, so i invite you to dinner after work at noon. <

he xingyu watched the brush of those people in front of him and twisted his head slightly backwards, if it were not for the fact that his ears could not move on his own, he almost saw their ears supported, he xingyu helplessly looked at the enthusiastic hua gong'an, probably high-profile extreme but calmed down: "no need, i will return in advance after the audition, and i will contact me again."

hua gong'an and yingzi, that is, the sister of the child's mother before, are the object, so he xingyu saved his future nephew, he was particularly enthusiastic, but he was also afraid of delaying he xingyu's matter, showing a big laugh, waving his hand, sitting in the car and putting on a hat, and then a siren sounded all the way away.

he xingyu ignored everyone who was silent for a minute, standing there expressionless, until suddenly someone walked behind him and lined up, suddenly chuckled, there was no other meaning in this laughter, just simply felt happy, he xingyu did not look back, quan dang did not hear.

the little hu assistant also reacted at this time, remembering what he was doing when he opened the door in advance, and quickly felt the signature from his arms, "gu dao said, just according to the number you consciously queued up at this time, one in. go to the audition, one to change clothes, so one by one, no one should be in a hurry, stop putting signs at eight o'clock, and it is too late to wait. after saying that, he began to send it from the beginning one by one, and when he arrived in front of he xingyu, it was already number 49, and behind he xingyu was number 50.

assistant xiao hu saw that the person who took off the sunglasses behind he xingyu widened his eyes, but in the end he still honestly sent fifty numbers according to gu dao's instructions, turned his head back, saw that there was no one, looked down at his watch, just at eight o'clock, immediately accepted, treated equally, and began to put one in first. go and wait for the first one to change clothes and the second one to start entering. ggo change clothes.

these people were also put in. go, just in the courtyard of the courtyard, and the audition is inside, the doors are closed, and the rooms on both sides are vacated as powder rooms and fitting rooms.

he xingyujin. after going to look at the front of the 48, until i was afraid that i was going to wait until the afternoon, fortunately, one by one, mazazi, he xingyu sat there calmly, and when he sat down, his shoulder was poked down, he xingyu looked back at his eyes, which clearly saw who was behind him who got off the car later, very familiar, after all, there was no way to know it, xingsheng entertainment pillar, shadow emperor luo jinsheng.

whether it was in the past life or in this life, he xingyu knew luo jinsheng, but he knew each other, the other party did not necessarily know him, saying that the acquaintance was only on tv, in reality he really had not met luo jinsheng, this was the first time he had officially met.

gu dao's temper was strange and did not let the assistant in, so these people, no matter what the usual coffee position was, they were treated equally in this courtyard, in the end they were all xingsheng entertainment, and he xingyu could not pretend not to see: "mr. luo."

luo jinsheng was in the nanny car at the beginning, he was the emperor of the film, this time the emperor of the film was one of him, it is reasonable to say that there are many people who should come on the first day, but probably do not understand the routine of the gu guide, plus the gu guide has a strange temper, so on the first day there are many just wait and see, but luo jinsheng because of the schedule problem, the time is not much, the first day honestly came. <

he was stuck in the point originally wanted to wait for almost to come down, did not expect to see such a good scene in the car, he thought of seeing this he xingyu in the car obviously sitting in the back seat expression are stiff, but when he came down, it was very calm as if he was sent by a police car all the way not him, so looking at it a little... cute, not as high as on the face so cold and unkind, he looks good, plus perennial fitness so the figure is good, not like he xingyu although also tall, but thin, sitting on this little horse is a little uncomfortable, he simply moved, leaned back on the trunk just next to it, long legs overlapped and stretched forward, finally more comfortable, and so notice he xingyu's gaze, the corners of the mouth bent: "oh, how can you be ... so sent over? he stood up straight, sighed and asked in a low voice.

but the shocking effect of the scene just now was too obvious, so as soon as he opened his mouth, the people in front of him silently leaned back.

he xingyu: "............"

he xingyu simply did not speak, sitting there silently waiting for the first person in front to come out, he did not know what the topic gu director would come up with, this play of the gu director in the previous life became his regret, but this life wanted to fight, do his best, it is obvious that this luo ying emperor is completely different from the image on tv, completely curious, see he xingyu ignored him, the corner of his eyes shrugged, began to act, a poor little poor image that wanted to ask and did not dare to show it, obviously so big a person, stretch. two fingers came out and tugged at the corner of he xingyu's clothes, "mr. he? will you satisfy my curiosity? i invite you to drink milk tea. <

he xingyu: "don't drink."

but this luo ying emperor is a vow not to give up, probably also feel that so many people in front of him need a long time, and think that the young man in front of him is interesting, even the words of the bet have been said, have to go to the root of the matter, finally, he xingyu helplessly looked at him: "luo yingdi, do you have to know?" "where is the shadow emperor, this is a dog skin plaster, and it can't be torn off."

luo yingdi: "yes."

he xingyu: "you won't bother me when i say it?" luo

yingdi struggled for a while, and finally lost his curiosity: "yes."

he xingyu looked at luo yingdi's "sincere curiosity and thirst" gaze, and then yu guang glanced at the people who were holding the script in their hands but their ears were moving to this side, and opened his mouth calmly: "in fact, there is nothing, i lost a hundred yuan, reported the case, hua public security saw that i was going to be late, and sent me in a good heart." everyone

: "??? "what's the joke, although you are eighteen lines, but you are a star, a hundred pieces lost?" report? still being sent over by a police car?

luo jinsheng: "............"obviously, this curious baby did not believe it and asked everyone's questions, "this... can't you?

he xingyu said solemnly, "what, you look down on a hundred pieces?" tthe

crowd immediately shook their heads desperately.

he xingyu looked around: "a hundred pieces is of great use, it is estimated that we can buy all these mazars we sit on." everyone

: "..."that's the way it is, but good big brother, you also made up a decent reason? lose a hundred pieces, we bet you will never be able, otherwise we will not be able to be guided by gu today...

but before he could finish speaking, he listened to a familiar whistle sound outside from far and near again, and finally heard footsteps, and then a head came in from outside, looked around and saw he xingyu's eyes light up, it was the hua public security who had run over before, holding a hundred pieces in his hand: "mr. he, this is yours, right?" oh, now the things are returned to the original owners!

he xingyu took the hundred pieces under the unbelievable eyes of everyone, watched hua gong'an leave, and only then put the hundred pieces into the wallet, and then looked around: "what?

everyone, including luo jinsheng and xiao hu's assistant not far away, was stunned, although... but......

can be a hundred pieces!

everyone silently turned their heads again, and for a long time they couldn't get back to god, how did this person lose a hundred pieces to find the police... <

however, luo jinsheng suddenly covered his stomach and smiled lowly, he xingyu moved ma zazi forward, and luo jinsheng did not pay attention to he xingyu no matter how much he poked him after that.

however, it was unexpected that gu xingyu auditioned quickly, even faster than changing clothes and makeup, and these people's makeup is also simple, just wearing a false hood, the clothes are also simple, it is a taoist robe, or the simplest kind, the inside is a white background, the outside is a dark blue coarse cloth, many people's legs are not long enough to wear out plus the wig looks at the direct image dropped by a large half, just entered. when i went, i was crossed out by gu dao.

so it is said that there are fifty people, one by one in front of them is very fast, not even two hours, has been interviewed for most of the time, of course, none of them passed, but left two passers-by.

but even so, the two of them responded, and followed assistant hu to leave and quickly left.

there are fewer and fewer people in the courtyard, just there is a tree in the courtyard, he xingyu and luo jinsheng's position is just against this tree, he xingyu does not know when to lean on the trunk, looking at the courtyard wall in front of him, the leaves are rattling, it is to make him have the illusion of a dream, and when he looks at the scene in front of him, the jade white of the side face is perfect, the sound of the wind, the sound of leaves, and the long eyelashes cover the face with mottled shadows, let luo jinsheng, who inadvertently looked at the past, stunned, was shocked. the feeling of beauty, the ghost made the god take out the mobile phone he was fiddling with and take a picture. <

he xingyu looked back at the past: "mr. luo?

who knew that luo jinsheng directly took the mobile phone and turned his back, and the brother two good let the two faces be in the same frame: "good evil is a company, you are also my same disciple, come, when the master brother met how can not take care of the master and brother, take a group photo, will not not give this face, right?"

he xingyu saw that luo jinsheng only intended to help him, and he was not such an ignorant person, looking at the camera and leaving a picture.

almost noon when finally it was he xingyu's turn, xiao hu assistant hurried over, directly let he xingyu and luo jinsheng go to makeup together, so fast, said that gu director has not been interviewed to be suitable, angry, bad mood, in fact, luo jinsheng has cooperated with gu director before, xiao hu is to let luo jinsheng hurry to appease it, xiao hu has always felt that the people who came this time are actually luo yingdi suitable, and sure enough, the first 47 estimates are not played.

although he xingyu has a good temperament in xiao hu's view, he is still a newcomer in the end, and his own director is harsh in choosing people, so i am afraid that it is not passed.

he xingyu and luo jinsheng did not say anything else, let go to makeup, change clothes, when they came out of the compartment, the two looked at each other, luo jinsheng looked at he xingyu who was wearing only a dark blue robe, because there was only such a simple dress, so it was first to get a wig, at this moment looking at the top of the head of the false pull a bun, a wooden hairpin, clear soup and water is such a plain long coat, can see the moment, luo jinsheng looked stunned, hhe couldn't tell what it felt like, but at first glance, he felt that standing in front of him was a person who was highly qualified.

when luo jinsheng looked closely, he finally knew where the reason was, it was the eyes, from the moment of putting on this daoist robe, the young man in front of him had entered the play, he seemed to have been a taoist priest for many years, in his heart, only coarse tea and light rice only the world was born, everything in his eyes, it was a floating cloud, but he also had compassion for all sentient beings, obviously only a young man in his twenties, but the vicissitudes in his eyes seemed to have experienced several years of sorrow and joy, i was accustomed to seeing all kinds of suffering and joy.

luo jinsheng knew that he had lost, but he was not willing, he had not met such a strong opponent for many years, and the other party did not seem to be acting, but completely turned into a star imaginary.

footsteps quickly came from the door, and then the door was pushed open, and assistant xiao hu appeared at the door: "mr. he and mr. luo, are you all right?" gu dao was angry, you hurry over, there are only two of you left, you..." the words suddenly stopped abruptly as he xingyu and luo jinsheng turned around, and the moment assistant xiao hu saw he xingyu suddenly stopped, he looked at the two people in front of him with wide eyes, and when he just saw he xingyu, luo jinsheng also entered the play, standing there expressionless, the two faced him, and the light and shadow shone in from the outside, as if a layer of light was plated on the two of them. <

assistant xiao hu almost raised his hand to rub his eyes in a trance to see if there was a hallucination, and when gu dao lost his temper not far away, assistant xiao hu instantly returned to his senses, but his eyes also lit up: this son has been saved!

and in the main room of the audition room, there is nothing in it, a large open space only a variety of machines and light boards, and then a few tables and chairs, gu dao sat there irritable, stood up, looked at those who were interviewed before, a little image is good, but it is a little bit worse, feeling... the kind of person who made him feel at a glance that it was this person, that is, the taoist priest in his mind, the kind of person who had gone through vicissitudes but did not change his original intention and did not change his eyes, but his eyes were as clear as a child, but he was born naturally, he simply could not find it!

at this moment, i heard xiao hu's assistant suddenly exclaim in surprise: "director, here it comes!" mr. he and mr. luo are here! gu dao

has been completely disappointed, he waved his hand, let them come in together, there are only two left, today i am afraid that i will not meet the right one, although luo yingdi has good acting skills, but in the end the age is not suitable... there is something missing in his eyes, unless his acting skills can be good enough to perform, and now luo yingdi is also the only one that gu director can look forward to, expecting luo yingdi to burst out and let him see a different luo jinsheng.

gu dao walked back to his seat, let everyone present begin to arrange the audition, but just when gu dao was about to go to the position and reflexively looked up at the door, the first thing he saw was luo jinsheng standing in front, gu dao was too familiar with luo jinsheng, although standing against the light, but the room was lit, it was clear, gu dao looked at luo jinsheng's body with satisfaction, and his face looked a lot better, although he was missing some, but if the eyes are a little more dramatic, a little more... a little......

director gu said that he was not sure whether it was disappointment or something else, and could only expect that luo jinsheng could surprise him when he tried the play.

just when gu dao just sat down and planned to let luo jinsheng try one, he looked at the script, looking for which section to let luo jinsheng try, he found that everyone around him stopped moving, the room was surprisingly quiet, gu dao strangely raised his head, and when he saw the daoist who was standing next to luo jinsheng with such an expressionless face, the script that gu dao was flipping in his hand snapped and closed it, he stood up in a trance, looking at the slow coming, it was as if all the daos with light were on their bodies, and their breathing seemed to be stagnant, and their eyes were wide open, until they were suddenly awakened when they walked forward in a trance and were blocked by the table, but their eyes lit up in the next moment.