Chapter 70

yu han had long been displeased with this stupid boy, and had not been exposed to the face of the food before, and reluctantly spared this boy, but he was still really challenging his patience every time, so the unhappy dog suddenly jumped up and directly threw tai lin and the little in his arms down, and the soft cushion of his feet stepped on tai lin's face step by step under the eyes of the little who was trembling and rolling to the corner, walked back to his guest room, and kicked the door.

tai lin's face was trampled on, eh? eh?!

he sat up dazedly, snorted a handful of his face, and looked at he xingyu a little miserably, "boss, why do i think the dog is angry?" are dogs so smart now? "he's just brought in to nurture feelings, if you don't like it... then you can change it to another cultivation.

the corners of he xingyu's mouth twitched, "probably i don't like the fact that there is one more in my territory." he xingyu casually looked for a reason, and walked inside, "aren't you going to come back tonight?"

"hey hey, isn't this to surprise the boss, by the way, boss, i brought you delicious food made by your aunt at home." tai lin looked around to find the trembling little, comforted half a day the little or arched in his arms and whimpered and barked, the hair was fried, was it really not used to an unfamiliar place?

tai lin scratched his head, did not stay much longer, this is already the middle of the night, he originally thought that the boss was at home, did not wait until this has been thinking of waiting for the boss to come back to surprise, this time since he saw people, instructed the boss not to forget to eat, he went back to the door. <

he xingyu first went to wash and change his house clothes, he was indeed hungry, busy all night the cubs in his stomach had already protested, he took the things that tai lin brought to the heat, and when the heat was better, there were several plates, he walked to the door of the guest room, knocked on the door, "come out to eat." there was

a slight scratching sound behind the door, but there was no sound.

he xingyu couldn't help but laugh silently, and then opened his mouth but still had an indifferent voice, "well, it's too late to do anything else, i'm also a little tired, after eating tomorrow to buy vegetables and then make some of your favorite food." there was

a bouncing sound behind the door of the guest room and then it opened, the dog came out, obviously in a good mood, he xingyu looked at him, thinking about it or don't tell him that tomorrow i am afraid that i will have an extra pair of chopsticks. since the dog is not a mortal dog, he xingyu does not need to be afraid of anything else, divide the food into two, just open and start to eat his own portion, i saw the dog use its paws to push a large half back, "i use this body, i don't have to eat too much." in fact, it was fake, but the food sent by taelin was too small, and yu han thought about the amount of food and decided to eat more food.

he xingyu was stunned, his eyes were down and he didn't say anything, but he wasn't stupid, how could he eat less when his body changed?

but he was really hungry, just lying on the bed before going to bed, he xingyu couldn't sleep, his mind kept recalling yuhan's words to comfort him when he was alone in the box, he felt like something in his chest was slowly dissolving, warm, flowing open, let him realize that the ice he had originally built on the atrium of his heart was gradually melting, he hung his eyes for a long time. <

the next day, sure enough, tai lin pinched the time when he xingyu woke up and knocked on the door, he xingyu also had a headache, and he didn't know whether he was listening at the door early in the morning, or smelling the porridge and coming in.

he xingyu let tai lin come in to drink porridge, yu han is now a dog and cannot directly drive people away, he can only hide in the room depressed, unwilling to take care of the guy who is committed to making him match with the female dog lalang.