Chapter 5_saved her life

but still the same as these days, song xinxin stood on the platform waiting for the bus, but waited for a long time can not wait, the evil door, she waited for the bus these days are like this, no matter how long to wait, she can not wait, and as soon as she sits on the taxi, the bus comes.

before song xinxin did not believe in evil, she had been waiting, but in the end it turned out that she was a little back.

this time, too, after waiting for half an hour and not waiting for the bus she was going to go home, she looked at the bus that came and went, and finally gritted her teeth, or hired an empty taxi, sat and reported the address of her home.

sure enough, along the way, as long as you encounter traffic lights, you will definitely encounter red lights.

this time down, song xinxin is quite calm these days, the driver is a little anxious, can't help but mutter: "this is really evil door, how seven or eight traffic lights are red lights, this is also too 'lucky'!" this

luck is naturally not good luck, but bad luck.

song xinxin was a little weak-hearted, sitting silently in the back seat, looking to the side.

finally wait until the red light turns into a green light, the driver immediately goes, just walk to a place, the right side in front of the construction site, here is building a high-rise building, a little blocked, the driver leaned out and looked forward, a long dragon, he hammered down the steering wheel, can only honestly wait, no matter how anxious it is useless.

the front also did not know what was wrong, has not taken a step forward, the driver saw that many people got out of the car to relax and relax, he also followed out and asked song xinxin.

song xinxin shook her head, she felt uncomfortable, and she didn't know if it was too stuffy in the car, and the strength of her body was a little soft.

the driver saw that she did not come out, simply walked to the familiar driver, lit a cigarette, crouched on the side of the road and smoked, waiting for the car in front of him to pass.

just suddenly, i don't know who screamed "ah", "fell off", "run, run"...

the driver looked up in a daze and saw one of the steel bars hanging in mid-air from the construction high-rise building, and suddenly fell straight down.

everyone was frightened, desperately hiding to the side, the driver ran a few steps, looked back, this eye almost scared him to death, the position where the steel bar fell vertically, it was the position where the guests he carried sat, if it was tied down, such a high distance, estimated...

"come out! come out! the driver was dumbfounded and desperately waved inside.

song xinxin felt that her body was getting weaker and softer, and the uncomfortable feeling made her have something buzzing in her head, and she couldn't hear what the driver said, only watching him wave his hand in a hurry.

song xinxin thought he had let himself go down and shook his head... even the movements were several beats slower, and she looked at the passers-by staring at her in panic, slow motion, shouting something with her mouth open...

she stared slowly, and her mouth shape was like "something falls down and runs", "it will die"...

song xinxin looked up in slow motion, almost at the same time.

the original roar and chaos in the ears seemed to break an opening, suddenly becoming clear.

she looked up and heard a heavy object hitting her, and after that sound, something sharp like a hypnosis rushed straight towards her brow. <