Chapter 9【wake up】

Tai Youdong looked at his son's reaction, almost without tears, "Ah Lin Ah Lin, let Master He see!" "Just now Master He didn't know what to do, but his son was soberer, this time he really met a high person, and his son was saved."

Tai Lin's face was frighteningly white, the young man who was originally in his twenties was full of vitality, but he was gray, his eyes were unfocused, he sat up stupidly, probably his head was still a little painful, he rubbed his head, pillowed in the pillow that Tai Youdong put behind him, and then he looked at He Xingyu, but this look was stunned: "He Xingyu? How did you end up here? Did you know I was sick to see me?

Tai Youdong was stunned, "Ah Lin, do you know Master He?"

Tai Lin felt that his father was a little strange, what Master Ho? It's just that his head hurts a little, and he can't remember things clearly, only to feel that he was very sleepy and tired, and suddenly he was very comfortable, he rubbed his eyebrows while explaining, "Dad, this is my classmate, still a star, just that what TV comes... He played the third boy, and a bunch of fans in the school discussed all day..."

He Xingyu looked at Tai Lin, who had a lot of spirits, looked at the whole face between his words, determined the thoughts in his heart, and then looked at him, looked around, and looked at Tai Youdong: "Is there any monitoring before?"

Tai Youdong immediately nodded, "In here." "Quickly took the notebook, he has been looking through the past few days, so he opened the screen at one point and handed it to He Xingyu."

He Xingyu quickly looked at all the surveillance of the accident, waited for certain guesses, sighed, looked up at Tai Lin who was still unknown, so he looked at his Tai Lin with a stupid face: "Have you offended anyone?"

"Huh?" TTai Lin was dazed, "Offend whom?"

He Xingyu: "Instead of offending anyone, why did that person want your life?"

This time, not only Tai Lin but even Tai Youdong inhaled a cool breath: "What, what? Someone wants Ah Lin's life?

Tai Lin was also frightened, and his mind was a little confused at this time, "Isn't it, isn't it something unclean?"

He Xingyu: "You think too much, there is nothing unclean in this world, and even if there is, it is just the work of the human heart, and it should not be thought." He took the notebook, quickly clicked on the screen, divided the screen into several boxes and displayed it on a page, which was the appearance of Tai Lin when he was pushed down in various places in the monitoring, all kinds of stairwells, and the Tai Lin in the picture pounced forward, and there was no one behind him.

Every time Tai Lin saw this strange picture, he felt creepy and terrified, "What's wrong with this, this?" Don't tell me you can see in these pictures what we can't see... Push me, right?

He Xingyu was amused by his brain hole, "Didn't you find anything special when you had an accident?"

Tai Lin glanced at his father: "Yes, it's all stairwells."

Zhou Lili, who

was still leaning over behind her, after these several times of elusiveness, she opened her eyes wide and suddenly said: "Not only that, but also clothes, you see, this Mr. Tai Xiao is wearing this yellow T-shirt, covered with a black coat, this is a denim coat, but the inside is still a yellow T-shirt, this one... WWhen these accidents occurred, although the clothes on the outside were different, only the T-shirt you wore inside was the same!

Reminded by Zhou Lili, Tai Lin and Tai Youdong looked at these screenshots, and when they saw clearly that the only similarity between these pictures was the yellow T-shirt and the staircase, Tai Youdong was fine, and One of Tai Lin's faces brushed white, muttering to himself, "No, no, how can there be a problem with this T-shirt?" This is my idol's commemorative edition sports T-shirt, limited edition, and autograph... It's rare. "So because he likes it, he has been reluctant to take it off in the past month, let alone wash it, only to wash off the signature of the idol."