Chapter 66

when he xingyu walked toward the director, he really planned to return the dog in a rage, but halfway through, this idea was suppressed by the regained sanity, and it needed a reason to send the dog away, not to mention, what was he going to say? even if you really send it away, you still need to find a new one, this is the program group, other guests have pets on him, just find one to send over?

the thought of spending a few days with a strange dog in comparison was barely able to tolerate it.

of course, the delay in sending the dog away and then sending it back will delay the progress of the program and interrupt the arrangement of the program team, which will not only delay other guests but also be irresponsible, and finally, when he xingyu walked to the director, he had calmed down and dispelled his thoughts.

the director rarely saw that he xingyu would take the initiative to come over and inquire and found that there was nothing wrong, that is, to inquire about a few days, using the excuse that the scenes made before a period of time may have to be publicized, and he was good to determine the time to schedule the time.

the director lian lian should be, he naturally knows the last "avenue" of director gu, the reason why he handed over the olive branch was also to borrow the heat of this play, just get along, but really feel good about this mr. he, gentle and elegant, good temperament and good to get along with, plus really understand a lot, but also to the program team to create a lot of explosive points.

especially the dog he brought, it is even more reluctant to look away, of course, it is not possible to remove the appearance of this person and a dog, but this also belongs to personality charm. ppart of the force, the director looked at the figure of he xingyu resigning and returning, and waited to look at the dog baba in the distance, since the popularity is so high, the next step is to give the pair more shots.

he xingyu did not know that he not only did not say anything about letting the dog go back this trip, but also let the director decide to give them more drama next.

the little wolf dog has not let go of his heart, because it is far away, he is afraid of changing again and sealing his breath again, so he did not hear the conversation between the director and he xingyu, but he could guess a few points, shrugged his head and rubbed it to he xingyu's feet, the small claw carefully dragged down, raised his head, and whispered: can you not go?

he xingyu returned to the tent and the little wolf dog tentatively stretched out. out of a paw, found that it was not driven out, the wolf's eyes lit up, the small body board squeezed in, and also especially intimately used the paws to pull the zipper of the tent.

the little wolfdog noticed that no one had returned around him and opened his mouth, "can i... wait until the show is over before leaving.

he xingyu sat there cross-legged, looking down at the dog who did not dare to look at him, "why? the little wolfdog's eyes wandered

: "i am unstable now, i am afraid that something will happen when i go back, tang tezu is busy in the company now, and there is no time to take care of me."

he xingyu narrowed his eyes: "what will happen?" the little wolf dog was

even more weak-hearted, shrugging his head and burying his head in his paws, "mr. he should also know that i didn't appear in the previous three years, in fact, my cultivation was not in place, so i needed to recuperate." hhowever, since meeting mr. he, mr. he not only made delicious things, but also mr. he had a pure aura in his body, which was good for our cultivation. "that's

why you've been pestering me so much?" he xingyu's eyes sharpened, on the one hand, because he knew that the other party was only close to him because of this, not for other reasons, but on the other hand, even he himself did not find an uncomfortable irritability in his heart, which made his thin lips cold, and the breath around him was also a bit rejected thousands of miles away.