Chapter 107 EXTRA 1

he xingyu and yuhan's wedding was held half a year later.

the wedding venue was on a small island under yu han's name, except for people who knew and trusted each other, no one else was invited, there were not many people, but they were all well-connected.

the two of them bonded in the presence of the people they cared about and fulfilled a wish.

at the banquet after the wedding, when the toast arrived at the table of tang bansheng and luo jinsheng, luo jinsheng suddenly secretly took he xingyu aside. he xingyu looked at he xingyu inexplicably with a smile: "okay, brother master, i didn't expect you to be with yu zong... cough. he xingyu looked

at him strangely: "how am i?"

luo jinsheng nodded to the end, and thought that he xingyu was shy, coughed lowly, peeked at yu han, and leaned close to suppress his voice: "i have prepared a wedding gift for your husband, and i must use it tonight!" guaranteed your degree. have a night of a lifetime, believe me! luo jinsheng patted his chest to reassure, his eyes lit up, that look he xingyu was suspicious, how did he feel that the other party seemed to have not yet drunk?

not far away, yu han yu held a wine glass and looked at tang bansheng: what's going on? people haven't taken it yet? don't always look for my family xingyu when you are idle.

tang bansheng only did not see his boss's death eyes, his heart bowed his head and drank a sip of wine, strange that he accidentally said that he had leaked his mouth once, he always felt that luo jinsheng's guy had mysteriously chosen a new wedding gift before, which made him a little uneasy.

but this time ren was trying to threaten this guy with all kinds of threats, but he didn't say what he sent.

yu han was almost looking at the distance with his eyes on fire, and when he saw that they finally came over, his face was much better, and as soon as he looked down, he saw tang hansheng's weak heart: "tang tesuke, what's wrong with you?" "why is the face so strange?" <

"ah, is there one?" maybe it's a little hot. tang bansheng saw luo jinsheng coming, dragged it down, and looked at the threat, luo jinsheng immediately made a cheering gesture towards he xingyu, and quickly coaxed people.

he xingyu looked at him strangely, but soon followed up with a toast and forgot.

when he saw xiao qibao crouching in the pile of gifts to open the gifts at night, he remembered, he hurried over, rummaged around, and found luo jinsheng's gift.

it's so conspicuous, the packaging is all pink, and there is a bow tie, and everyone else is well-behaved.

he took it over and looked at it again, and shook it, there was a ringing and clanging sound inside, xiao qibao heard the sound of the bell, changed back to xiao qilin jumped up, crouched on he xingyu's shoulder, "rake rake, what is it?"

"i don't know, it was sent by your uncle luo." he xingyu was curious about xiao qibao's appearance, he wanted to open it, only to split it halfway, thinking of luo jinsheng's appearance during the day, he thought about it, or touched xiao qibao's small head, "this gift is a gift, you can play with it."

little qi bao bit his paws and stared at the gift, his face muttered, but the black slippery eyes turned.

he xingyu let xiao qibao play by himself, returned to the bedroom, just waited to open and see the things inside, his face was red, and he almost threw it directly with a shake of his hand.

inside was a cat with fake ears and a false tail, and a neck ring with a bell hanging from it.

he xingyu: ......... wwhat has rogo been through with don tetsuzo lately!

he was going to dispose of this thing directly, but yu guang glanced at it, suddenly felt that it was not right, fixed his eyes, raised his hand to compare it, and the headband was a large circle, obviously not his size.

he xingyu: !!! wasn't he wearing it?

at this time, the door rang, he xingyu quickly turned his things behind his back, yu han came in and looked at his eyes, he saw that xingyu's face was very red, and his arms were behind his back as if he was hiding something, he squinted, "xingyu, are you hiding something from me?"

he xingyu tilted his head, "is there, is there?" "and

said no, did you hide something?" yu han approached, obviously not believing.

he xingyu looked up at yu han's face, looking at the other party's posture that he wouldn't go if you didn't take it out, and this time even his ears were red: this, this is what you have to see yourself.

he xingyu probably guessed something, and under yu han's expectant gaze, he took out the thing behind him: "oh, this is luo ge's new wedding gift."

yu han suddenly saw what was lying inside, and realized what a face was blushing: "this, this... it's xingyu you're going to go up tonight..."

it's rare to stutter, but the light of excitement in your eyes is almost overflowing.

he xingyu smiled at him, laughing so much that he heard the other party slowly speak: "you, look carefully at who wears it?" yuhan

: ??? that must be...

as a result, when he fixed his eyes on it, he stretched out. take a shot to measure the distance and draw your head.

yu han: ......... donte helps you die!

it's just that this account will be said tomorrow night, but this gives him a good idea, it will be this marriage in his lifetime, and he has to let xingyu remember it vividly.

he looked at he xingyu, suddenly smiled, and went to coax xiao qibao to go to bed early.

before going to bed, he xingyu first went to see the sleeping little qibao, and then came back to find that there was no one in the bedroom, and when he approached, he found that the bed bulged up, he squinted his eyes and opened it, and waited to see the man lying inside with antlers and long ears and long tails, and slowly widened his eyes: !!!