Chapter 73

he xingyu was the next day in the middle of the night to see the vain daoist chief, fang liangyu and the three members of the jin family originally wanted to personally go to pick up, but because it was too far from the airport, he xingyu did not let them go, only said that the vain daoist chief liked to be quiet, but the four people had to wait until they saw the vain daoist leader to go to sleep.

he xingyu had no choice but to wait until a little more than a little in the second half of the night when the vain daoist commander and wang xue arrived, and the room was already open.

seeing that the four people who were so enthusiastic were a little weak-hearted, he secretly glanced at he xingyu, saw that there was no expression on the other person's face and nodded at him, and the vain daoist commander coughed lowly and barely held on: "okay, your things xiao he have told the poor way, it is too late to go to sleep, the day after tomorrow will be a good day, wait for the game to end, you can rest assured, there is a poor road, those people dare not be arrogant anymore."

he xingyu yawned, watching the vain daoist commander fight with the four people, and when he finally sent the vain daoist commander to the room respectfully, he xingyu turned around and went back to the room, and just went back, the news of the vain daoist leader immediately came, which was wang xueer's number.

【learning without end: master !!! what's next? i am kind and weak, what if i really meet a master?

blind fish: what are you afraid of? with me at ease, go to bed early, so sleepy. 【

learning without end: i am relieved to have the words of the master!】 master you go to sleep though! <

he xingyu slept until the next day, because he slept late last night, so he got up late, and when he washed up and opened the door, he saw yu han standing in the doorway with a not very good look, he raised his eyebrows: "what's wrong?"

yu han knew that the vain daoist commander did not have any real ability, and originally there was nothing to be tired of food to rest and was a little upset, but he also knew that this was the food willingness, and he did not have a position to say anything, but when he saw he xingyu ask him, he still couldn't help but shrug his eyes and whispered: "seeing that you are tired i am a little worried."

he xingyu was originally sorting out the action of the hat, and looked up sharply, just to the extremely dark pupil of shangyu han, which clearly reflected his appearance because he was close, and he quickly lowered his head to cover the surprised and complicated emotions under his eyes.

he xingyu didn't expect to suddenly hear yu han's words, how did this sound so... obscure. dark?

but maybe... it's just that he can't say if he thinks about it more.

but even so, he xingyu also felt a little delicate in his heart, this complicated feeling was quickly suppressed by him, "nothing, originally let the vain dao long run this trip is also hard for him, rest assured that i am fine, and when filming, i did not stay up late, so there is nothing." yyu han's

mood was barely better, see he xingyu really didn't care, think about it, after all, there is a sacrifice, although the vain daoist leader has a name, but also suffered the trouble that should have belonged to food, so thinking, yu han has a slightly good face for the vain daoist chief.

when yu han and he xingyu went down, the vain daoist chief and fang liangyu and others were eating in the restaurant, tai lintai boss was also there, they slept early, came down to eat breakfast and saw the vain daoist chief went over to say hello, the vain daoist chief has been holding the fan, seeing that the honorary master came over is even more hairy in his heart, especially the other party looked a little cold to him early in the morning, this time to see the other party was actually good talk and lustful and suddenly relaxed, sure enough, the master has the ability!