Chapter 108 EXTRA 2

tang bansheng drank too much wine at the boss's wedding yesterday, and he had a fierce fight with luo jinsheng at night, and the next day he woke up very late, he opened his eyes, found that the people around him were awake, only to notice that he opened his eyes and began to pretend to sleep again.

tang bansheng rubbed his head, just about to get up, crawled to the halfway point to find something extra on his fingers, stunned.

he slowly lay down, squinted his eyes and looked at the male ring on the ring finger on his right hand, and then looked at luo jinsheng, who was pretending to be asleep, and hummed silently, this boldness, let him think about the marriage proposal for more than half a year?

just put it on? it's beautiful to think about.

tang bansheng simply did not get up, lying there, put. playing with the ring, "okay, you don't have to pretend to sleep."

luo jinsheng narrowed an eye slit, smiled, and also rolled over and lay there, handed over his hand, and nodded under tang bansheng's pillow.

tang bansheng touched under the pillow, and sure enough, he felt another male ring.

tang bansheng put under luo jinsheng's expectant gaze. playing with this one, "answer a question first, and then i'll consider whether to wear it for you."

luo jinsheng bubbled happily: "you ask you ask." "don't say a question, ten hundred is ok."

tang bansheng thought about what he had been curious about last night, "what new wedding gift did you send to mr. he?" "it is also mysterious and mysterious, and it must be sent separately from him."

luo jinsheng didn't expect this, thinking that last night the master and brother must have thanked him very much, this is all over, there is nothing bad to say, "nothing, i sent a set of gadgets for the couple to play with, that is, what ears and tails, yu zong likes he shidi so much, he will definitely be willing to wear it for he shidi."

tang bansheng turned his head in disbelief: "you said... what did you send?

luo jinsheng: "ears... tail...... fake... add some green fun..."

tang half-life was loveless, and he felt that he had all the ideas to strangle him, and the owner of the house could bear this grievance?

he had an ominous premonition.

just at this moment, the mobile phone rang, tang bansheng's heart fluttered, he shook his hand to take it, pressed it open, and there was a word inside.

【he & reputation: you, of, honeymoon, moon, no, gone!】 [blood knife]]

tang bansheng looked at this sentence and his eyes were black, he had worked hard to win the honeymoon leave, as long as he got married, he could take a vacation! outcome! all ruined!

luo jinsheng did not dare to peek, yu guang saw an expression, a small knife dripping blood, and tang tang's expression made him frightened: "what, what's wrong?"

tang bansheng smiled sweetly at him, "nothing, i suddenly think it's too simple to be proposed like this."

luo jinsheng: "so, so?"

tang bansheng: "fancy marriage proposal a hundred, when you have enough, i will promise you."

luo jinsheng: qaq is not tang tang, i think i can still save it! i especially want to be your person today!

tang bansheng: no, you cut it off yourself.

......

just a month later, tang bansheng looked at a certain weibo on weibo without naming names, but just said that he had moved his heart to a certain man, and the fancy shouting marriage proposal of the thirty-one style successfully engaged himself in the hot search, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he angrily sent a voice: do you want to die?

is that how the coming out came out? and what kind of earthy love story is this?

luo: [poor baba .jpg] tang tang, please pity and love qaq

tang half life support, the person he chose, what else can he do?

don: forget it, come here with the ring.