Chapter 74

when the organizers reconciled the tables, there were originally sixteen tables side by side, and then they became two or two rows, and there was a lot of space between each group.

he xingyu casually looked around at the last minute of the countdown, and paused when he inadvertently saw a group of figures, a little familiar, but he was still an acquaintance.

he xingyu had an impression of this person after all, they had just finished participating in that wild. outside the expedition program, gong fengyun was dismissed as a member of their red team for several years, but the other party appeared here...

by the way, gong fengyun was originally a vegetarian in the calligraphy circle, and he had participated in many calligraphy competitions before and was famous in the calligraphy circle.

when he thought of the surname gong, he xingyu had a moment to think about whether it was possible that gong fengyun was related to the gong family, but after thinking back to gong fengyun's information, he xingyu denied this speculation, but he was not sure that gong fengyun was hiding his identity, but for him at present, it was to get the first place in this game, first see gong fengyun and then say.

the appearance of he xingyu also surprised gong fengyun, after all, when we participated in the show together, we did not hear that mr. he would do this, but i think the other party did not need to say, gong fengyun saw he xingyu nodding at her and began to prepare for the countdown to the game, she also nodded, and soon became serious. <

he xingyu opposite the man does not know he xingyu, looking at is a raw eye, although the organizer said that the reserved quota, but in the mind to sweep again is not very famous, a little relaxed, he lowered his eyes, when he began to rise, found that the young man opposite him than he was casual, just casually chose a pen, dipped in ink, just think about it and write four words at random: guotai min'an.

the man originally just casually looked at the past, but in the moment of looking at the past, he was stunned, and he looked at the young man who was calm and self-assured in disbelief, which... how is this possible?

if he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, he really doubted whether it was written by the other party, just from the perspective of skill, the other party had been practicing for more than twenty years, but how old was he? is it impossible to start practicing as soon as you are born?

and this thing is originally talented, the other party is undoubtedly a unique darling, this cursive writing is simply ... let him throw his body to the ground.

if it weren't for the game now, he would have wanted to go straight to the court.

the man looked down at what he had written, they were all written in cursive, but with the other party a stroke of this round he was afraid of losing, but it was oral convinced, he was originally a hobby, did not expect to be able to compete with such a powerful everyone once, he was satisfied in this life.

the middle-aged man has been in contact with calligraphy for several years, so he understands it better, but part of it in front of the screen cannot be understood because he heard that he xingyu came to participate in the calligraphy competition and wanted to see the liveliness.

[shine for the cause of calligraphy: although look... the whole is good-looking, yes, but what is this writing? hhow can i not understand? 【

kuroko should have kuroko's attitude: huh, huh, punch in the face? i can do that! shame on the outer circle, simply ... [

a stroke of the world: the black man in front, don't understand it and shut up, beware of the face is swollen, you know what? this is cursive, although i can't write, but i have been in this circle for several years, and i can't write it for more than twenty years without this hand! didn't you see the one across from him that the bottom of his eyes glowed when the camera just swept past? everyone has lost, and you are still bouncing around here? is it shameful to lose?