Chapter 46

the daoist priest was stunned, obviously did not expect he xingyu to open his mouth at this time, he was going to get the money, what happened to this gentleman? "this gentleman, first come, first come, you make this lady pay first, and then it's your turn."

he xingyu didn't let go, but he looked at the daoist monk who was wearing a daoist robe and a bun and deliberately stuck a fake beard to look at the daoist who really looked like that, "this really can't work."

"you... what do you mean? the false daoist almost exploded for a moment, but he thought of not being able to scare away the ducks in his mouth, and besides, the anger did not conform to the feeling that he had deliberately created to think of the wind and bones, "this gentleman, isn't it... want to find stubble? "it's

not like looking for stubble," he xingyu smiled as he looked at the fake daoist and smiled, "kicking the pavilion is real."

fake taoist: "........."

the surrounding vendors turned their eyes around when they heard the words, after all, kicking the pavilion or something is the first time they have seen it? but looking at this young man, he didn't look like a taoist monk either? what pavilion to kick?

the false daoist priest was flustered for a moment, and his face was not very good-looking, "you young man looks at the white and pure, how to make trouble, don't delay other people's business, your business, the poor way does not do it."

saying, dragging the stack of money in the woman's hand, although it was not much, but there were also a thousand, he usually gave people a hundred and eighty, did not expect that the situation of idleness and nothing to see on weekdays really let him catch a fat sheep. <

but the woman let go, but the young man did not let go.

the false daoist priest was afraid of dragging the money to pieces, and he did not dare to use his strength, "you are born later..." before he could finish speaking, he saw the man standing behind the young man who had not spoken coldly, looking at him expressionlessly, coldly, "let go." somehow

, listening to these two words, the false daoist felt a wave of pressure on the paving, and when he returned to god, he actually let go of his hand.

he xingyu took the stack of money back and did not put it away himself, nor did he hand it back to the previous woman, he saw that this woman really believed in the false taoist, and also, from what he had just heard, if he did not see the woman's face, he really believed this ghost.

the woman was an ordinary housewife, and at first she was confused by the sudden appearance of the situation, and when she returned to god, she wanted to say something, but she opened her mouth to be frightened by the two young people around her who did not know when they appeared.

she has lived in this town for decades, or the first time to see such a good look, although they are biased here, but the scenery is good every year there are still many people who come to travel, men and women she has also met a lot, but looks better than the stars, she is still the first time to meet, a encounter, or two.

but she was worried about offending the master, in case she stopped helping her family, she whispered hard: "sir, you..."

he xingyu turned her head and smiled at the woman, "big sister, since you met all fate, you don't see that i am cheating you of money, aren't you?" tthe purpose of your influence is also to solve the problem, and there is no rush for a while, this money is left here, i am competing with this 'master', if i win, it is more powerful than this 'master', why are you still looking for him? how about i solve it for you for free? at

this time, not only the woman was stunned, but others were also stunned, "yo, there is no need for money to give free help?" don't you lie, right?

"don't you talk nonsense, the boy looks so handsome, where does he look like a liar?"

after being pregnant with the tycoon's cub, i became popular overnightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें