just looking at the sudden sneeze, his eyes lit up, and he quickly hit the past: tang tang, i was a little uncomfortable tonight when i was drunk by your boss, is this a work injury? are you responsible for your subordinates?

tang bansheng drove home to see this one, and calmly sent a note: roll.

luo jinsheng heard it and quickly opened it, saw this word, and was aggrieved, and the result was soon another one: roll over.

luo jinsheng: !!! here we go! wait for me!

......

he xingyu carried xiao qibao into the room, and as soon as the door behind him was closed, someone hugged him from behind, his jaw rubbing like a wolf dog in his neck socket, and his voice was low and dumb: "xingyu, i am so happy today..." he will also be a person with a family in the future.

he xingyu muttered, holding the sleeping little qi bao to the room, yu han hung behind him like a tail and followed suit, until he entered the room, he xingyu put xiao qi bao down on the small bed bought separately, looked at the little qi bao who slept sweetly, and set up a sensitive sensor on the side, as long as xiao qi bao moved or woke up, it would automatically ring. <

after doing all this, he xingyu closed the door and walked out, and as soon as they left, xiao qibao's eyes, which were originally closed, opened, looked at the door in a black and slippery manner, grinned, and quickly closed his eyes to sleep.

he xingyu first went to wash up, and then sat in the living room waiting for yu han to come out, yu han made a quick decision, wanted to show the gift to he xingyu as soon as possible, waited out, saw he xingyu in a daze, he leaned over and hugged him behind him, "what are you thinking?" "let's

start with what you're going to say." he xingyu pointed to the folder on the table.

yu han directly hugged him and reached out, opened it, and handed it to him: "look."

he xingyu actually guessed, he vaguely heard b city, what happened before was related to b city, in addition to the gong family is the ye family, and the person who hid in h city before, and then liked the person almost had an accident before returning to the ye family to deal with family affairs.

after a few months, since yu han showed it to him, it was an eyebrow.

he opened the yin family in h city, the ye family in b city, and the gong family, as well as the jin family fang family before, the yin family was the yin family that yin dashao's sister almost killed tan zihua's young master with the transference spell, and the yin family was cocooned and tied themselves, because they believed that master xiang was calculating their own property again and again.

in just a few days, he had his own private property to be pit to the master and his apprentice, and even the yin family could not be good, yin dashao in order to fill the misappropriation of the yin family's property, when boss yin found out, there was no way to remedy the almost bankruptcy and suffered a big loss, and in a rage, yin dashao was driven out of the yin family and did not recognize this son. <

yin dashao knew that he had been pitted, and thought that his sister was also because he had harmed people. gone, he went to find master xiang desperately in a fit of rage, and that young master ye had been looking for someone to monitor this side since tan zihua's accident, although master xiang was powerful, but the fortune teller could not calculate his own fate, his apprentice only learned fur, just happened to be used by young master ye to take advantage of this, when master xiang saw yin dashao's counterattack, he was arrested by young master ye with the police.

to the master was imprisoned. after going, young master ye's cousin, who was in contact with master xiang, wanted to save people, but was grabbed by young master ye and handed over to old master ye.

without this cousin fishing people, it was still good to die and not admit guilt to the master's side, but his apprentice was not so calm, the two were locked up separately, and they were fooled into confessing by his master, and he also confessed.

this broke through an opening, and the rest coupled with the operation of yu han's side, to the master over the years to fool people to deceive people to inflict curses on people's lives, and even robbed the jin family fang jia yu pei to create a car accident are clearly explained, this apprentice saw the defeat, in order to alleviate the charges, took the initiative to confess a lot of things.

the two jade pendants that were snatched away were clearly calculated one by one, and they would also be returned to their original owners.

yu han hugged the person tightly from behind, "is this counting the three joys at the door?"

he xingyu finished reading it and deliberately pretended not to know, "sanxi? what are the other two joys?

yu han pointed to himself without a face: "and i am happy, i will be your family in the future, isn't this a great joy?" xingyu, you don't want to just leave your own home.

he xingyu: ......... what about the face?

yuhan: what is a face? it ran away from home.

he xingyu looked at him wordlessly: "what about the third joy?"

as a result, after asking a sideways question, he saw the face on his shoulder first, his lips brushed the other party's, and when he met the other party's extremely bright phoenix eyes, he xingyu suddenly knew what it was without asking, the cave room flower candle night.

he xingyu: .........

forget it, he's going to talk about it tomorrow.

......

he xingyu's idea was beautiful, but the next day he couldn't get up from bed, slept until the afternoon, almost didn't scold someone to death, yuhan hugged xiao qibao, didn't know where to get a rattle toy, crouched next to the bed, an innocent face: "ah, qibao, you see daddy is not happy, you shake him one."

xiao qibao looked at the gadgets in front of him, biting the bottle and almost rolling his eyes, sucking very loudly, drinking, directly slamming the bottle up on the face of the stupid father: "ga! "change!

no, it's disgusting.