tan zihua just stood there expressionless, his face was sad and joyless, not even feeling anything, but there seemed to be a feeling in his mind that drove him to block all this for ade, he could die for ade, and ade could not be hurt.

and the man sat on the ground like this, the light of the corridor just hit, shining on his face, it was a very obscene and withered man, a look of excessive vertical valley, except that his height was similar to rende's, and he looked completely different.

when young master ye saw the man, he was also frightened, and his brain hurt with anger, but when he heard tan zihua's words again, he was even more stunned: "zihua, what is wrong with you?" he's not rende's asshole! he lied to you, he simply stepped on several boats, and he was not clear with other women, you can't give up on yourself because he was sorry for you!

but then tan zihua's words made young master ye's pupils tighten, tan zihua looked at young master ye blankly, there was no wave in his eyes, he slowly turned his head, and when he faced the man's face, there was still no expression: "who are you?" isn't adejo i'm here? what about ade? "

young master

ye finally felt something was wrong, "you don't know who he is... did someone force you? at this time, everyone's

eyes were looking at ren de, who was hiding behind people, tan zihua finally saw him, and when the line of sight was on the spot, there was a light overflowing from the waveless pupils like everyone else, and the whole person seemed to suddenly come alive, walking towards ren de, full of love.

this scene made young master ye's heart ache, if he could understand his intentions earlier, if he could confess to zihua earlier, would he still have a little chance to catch up with zihua, and would not let him fall in love with such a scumbag!

just when tan zihua was about to get closer, he suddenly saw a young man wearing a mask and hat who had been standing by ren de's side, directly grabbed tan zihua's wrist with one hand, pulled it down violently, and suddenly exposed his arm, under the light of the corridor, there was a place glowing with a strange green light, looking at it from a distance, like the fluorescent material that can glow at night with special pigments.

this scene made everyone present stunned, but the next scene made everyone dumbfounded.

only to see that the young man was clutching tan zihua's wrist with one hand, and the other hand suddenly nodded in the void, and he saw that the other party moved extremely fast, and drew something in the air, like a word, and after he quickly crossed it, he actually formed an equally fluorescent word, which was directly sent into tan zihua's eyebrow.

almost sent in. aat the same time as going, the original struggle to go to ren de's movements regardless of the fact that he still walked over, the whole person was completely motionless there.

the young man moved faster, and he quickly drew something in the air, and another word with a streamer of light was sent into the other party's arm this time with a green light, and at the moment of collision, the later glow was like a beast that could be swallowed, directly devouring the strange green light.

when it completely dissolved, the surrounding area fell back into a darkness, only a shadow remained, all this happened too quickly, and when everyone returned to god, the lights in the guest room were turned on, and everyone reflexively raised their hands to block their eyes, and after adapting, they looked over, and saw tan zihua, who had not yet looked at ren de and saw ren de deadly, standing there in a daze.

the look in his eyes was still dazed, but it was different from before, before it gave people a kind of lifelessness, but this time it was vivid just confused, he rubbed his head very heavy, he felt very uncomfortable, like a groggy sleep for a long time, how could he be here?