it's just that old master gong has not seen outsiders outside the gong family for many years, and we can't see anyone.

fortunately, recently the gong family was held by an investor to hold a calligraphy contest and said that the calligrapher who won could see mr. gong mention one, and we originally wanted to win this competition to see mr. gong to explain the situation and see if we could get anything useful from him. but who knows...

a few days ago, a calligrapher who came one step late in our commission was attacked and injured, and this time we wondered if we could find the fake taoist, who knew that we saw it, but we didn't see the face but was attacked and injured. he xingyu's

expression was solemn, hearing fang liangyu mention the jade pendant, he thought of the one that this body on his chest had been wearing since birth, this jade pendant was given to them by his master in the past life, each of them had a piece, and these jade pendants that had been handed down for so many years had a very strong aura on them, so the purpose of this false daoist was for these jade pendants? <

he xingyu's face sank, "i know, don't go out these days, i will help you ask for the opinion of the vain daoist."

fang liangyu and the jin family looked at each other, "but in two days it will be the game, if we can't see old master gong, i'm afraid that if the other party wins and sees old master gong, he will shoot." old master gong had always carried the jade pendant with him, and we had thought of telling the other juniors of the gong family directly, but they didn't believe it at all and thought that we wanted to use these to meet old master gong, even if we didn't tell the people of the gong family at all.

he xingyu was silent, "you sort out the news of the game, wait for me to get it, i will find a way to do this."

after saying that, he xingyu didn't wait for the two to react and went out with yuhan, and when he returned to the room, he xingyu didn't return to god, it seems that this jin family should be the descendants of his brothers and sisters, he was still very young when the accident happened, and he didn't know what happened later, but these jade pendants absolutely could not let that fake daoist get them.

fang liangyu mentioned the fake daoist, reminding him of the one in h city, i don't know if it has anything to do with this, but the fake daoist has been thrown into the bureau, and now he can only wait until he sees someone to see it.

he xingyu went to the room and contacted the vain daoist chief, explained the situation, and asked the vain daoist to immediately take the recent general plane to come here, and then according to their previous words, he would come to be the apprentice of the vain daoist and go together. <

the vain daoist commander immediately responded, he had not "shot" for a long time, he was itching to see the master shoot again, and quickly let wang xue pack up his things and set off together, counting the time to arrive in the middle of the night tomorrow night.

and although fang liangyu felt strange and did not expect to just meet people who knew the vain daoist chief, but at present they really had no way, originally there were few daoists now, and there were even fewer who had real skills, and the daoist chief of h city was the most popular recently, and even b city had heard of it, and could only hold on to the last hope.

they quickly sorted out all the materials of the calligraphy competition and printed them out and went to he xingyu's room.

this time it was four people, fang liangyu and three people from the jin family, they entered the room, first thanked he xingyu, whether it was successful or not, the other party had no relationship at all but was willing to help was already a great favor, he xingyu let yu han go back first, on the grounds that it was inappropriate to stay in the room for too long, he waited for the three members of the jin family to finish, before looking at fang liangyu and others, "i have contacted the vain daoist chief, he promised to take, tomorrow night around midnight should be able to get here. the