Chapter 31 [chasing people]

Start from the beginning

probably because the doubts on tang bansheng's face were too heavy, yu han finally opened his mouth: "what is your relationship with mr. he?"

tang bansheng trembled vigilantly, he thought of the circle of friends, it was obvious that the owner of the family and mr. he "had an unusual relationship", but at this time, the owner of the family asked him "what is the relationship" with mr. he? survival valley owes tang bansheng a particularly upright pat on the chest: "stranger relationship."

yu han's face was better, and he squinted at him: "then why did i ask him to dinner, but he asked you to accompany him to dinner?" "want don't help him?" where is he inferior to don tesuke? this is a serious problem.

the cold sweat on tang bansheng's forehead was about to fall, mr. he, what hatred and resentment? why do you have to eat with me? tang bansheng was fortunate to be the acting president for so many years, he tightened his tie, coughed a little, and buffered the road to serious survival: "lord, i think you probably misunderstood, mr. he invited me to dinner, probably there is something to ask me for help, he seems to be in trouble, it seems that mr. he has taken the owner of the house as his own."

yu han's face brushed away the clouds: "oh? aalthough there was still no expression on his face, he could change his posture and relax on the back of the chair behind him, not as much pressure as before, obviously very happy.

tang bansheng continued to work hard: "lord of the house, you see, the number of times i see mr. he is similar to the owner of the house, i don't have mr. he wechat but the owner of the house you have, and mr. he does not look like a person who will casually trouble others, and now he has actually opened his mouth to borrow my special help from the owner of the house, it seems that the owner of the house is his own, this is the opening of the mouth, the owner of the house, mr. he is in danger to borrow a momentum of the yu clan, and later have this relationship, this is mr. he's tacit acceptance of the owner of the house as a person worthy of mutual trust, and it will be much easier for the owner of the house to see mr. he in the future. tang bansheng relied on his three inches of uncorrupted tongue, stunned to kill a way to survive, completely let yu han believe, "but why did he take advantage of yu's momentum and not simply ask me for help?"

tang bansheng thought to himself how to send so many propositions: "this is also a short answer, the owner of the house, you think about the past few years you have not appeared, this is not a place to eat, it seems that mr. he is going to meet someone, and this person is obviously a trouble, but now the owner of the house you have not shown up, i am often appearing, this trouble should know me, i represent the owner of the family, not to mention, mr. he is distressed about the owner of the family, do not let the owner of the house run more."

yu han always felt that tang bansheng was fooling him, but... the words are not rough. <

on the other side, he xingyu did not expect these two people to think so much and still think straight, he arrived at the café after hearing that mr. tang had arrived, he came to the box to find that the owner of the yu family had also come stunned, but did not show anything on his face, from the time he opened his mouth to plan to borrow the momentum of the yu family, he had already figured it out, yu shi wanted to join xingsheng entertainment, he was a signed artist of xingsheng entertainment, that reputation was always his boss, if there was trouble this time, it was also to xingsheng entertainment to come forward, but zhao zong was afraid that he could not afford to offend the ming family, and finally he still had to pass through the yu family, he might as well save the trouble in the middle and directly borrow tang te to help him.

he xingyu looked at the time almost the same, there was no nonsense, directly to the point: "tang tesuke, this time please come here is something to ask for, wait i want to see a person, but it is a little difficult, she encountered some trouble, we have to let my master come forward to help her solve, but we are also principled, we do not want to interfere in her affairs, nor do we want to be tired of vain views, so i will pretend to be a brother who is higher than master's daoist practice, and first get rid of master." but if you want the other party to believe, you also need a borrowing force.