Chapter 10【go to the clubhouse】

Start from the beginning

In the previous life, he was muddy, but this news was a big event in H City, and he still had a little impression after reporting for many days, at the beginning there were still people who doubted whether Tang Bansheng wanted to change the name of yujia when he was the acting ruler, and the other equity talents of those yujia were so opposed, but things reversed in January.

A month after Tang Half's life and death, the new heir who had not appeared for three years finally appeared, and directly sent the Yu Family's Second Master Yu Third Master, who danced the most happily after Tang Half's life and death. Go, quickly clean up the mess of the Yujia, and later although the Yujia is still a mythical existence, no one has ever seen the youngest ruler of the Yujia. <

On the other side, the man, Tang Bansheng, took the elevator with a line of bodyguards and went straight up to the ninth floor, and when the elevator door opened, Tang Bansheng took the lead and walked towards a ward.

On the ninth floor, only this ward was occupied, and there were more bodyguards guarding the outside, almost keeping the entire outside of the ward airtight, but the inside was unguarded.

Those people saw Tang Bansheng shouting Mr. Tang, Tang Bansheng waved his hand, only a bodyguard followed, the two of them entered the ward, one entered. Go and the door closes immediately as soon as it is the Presidential Suite, as soon as you enter. Go to the living room, because it has undergone special treatment, the sound insulation is very good, followed by Tang Bansheng's bodyguard can't help but make a sound, "Mr. Tang, the young man and nurse we just met should not check, in case they are the second master's people..."

Tang Bansheng shook his head: "No, just happened to meet, they didn't see my whole face, they won't recognize me." "What's more, those old guys wouldn't have imagined that the owner would be hidden in such a hospital."

The bodyguard responded, but he was still worried, "Mr. Tang, the situation in the Yu family is unstable now, in case the second master of yu finds this place, it is afraid that it will be detrimental to the cultivation of the owner, do you want to transfer it elsewhere?"

Tang Bansheng shook his head, "No, this is the place that the owner of the house specifically ordered before the retreat, those old guys did not expect that the owner of the house would be in such an inconspicuous hospital, and there would be three months for the owner of the house to wake up, when the time came..." Just this sentence as Tang Bansheng pushed open the door of the innermost room and saw the man sitting up and frowning coldly inside, a chill, and then the bottom of his eyes gushed with unstoppable surprise, "Lord? Are you awake? "Great! TThe owner of the house woke up three months early!

Since the retreat of the owner of the house three years ago, the honorary family that was still calm before, those wolf ambitious guys usually pretended to be good, who knew that staring at this opportunity dared to disobey the order, it was simply stupid.

The man who was originally sitting on the hospital bed and touching his eyebrows looked up, the cold gaze swept over, and the dark phoenix eyes indifferently looked over to make his face that was much better than the popular stars on tv look even more unable to turn his eyes, but the coldness in that look was too obvious, so that people were attracted by this face but did not dare to look at it more.

Tang Bansheng and the bodyguard behind him immediately looked down and did not dare to look more, and the man waved his hand to let the bodyguard out, don't say anything about it first.

The bodyguard immediately obeyed and left, guarding the outside to prevent anyone from entering.

The man's gaze fell on Tang Bansheng's body, just looking around, the pupil had an extremely heavy cold light flashing, "Are you injured?" His voice was faint, giving a chill that came out of his bones, as if he didn't care about anyone or anything, but only the people closest to him knew that he cared about those who cared.