Chapter 1_breakup

Start from the beginning

At that time, director xu went abroad to choose the subject of the next play after filming, did not know about this matter, and could not contact him, there was no xu director to explain to him to prove his innocence, he xingyu could not argue, and this was not the last straw that crushed He Xingyu.

what crushed him was a wechat message.

the person who sent the message was called duan qun, who was a small hair that he xingyu grew up with.

duan qun's family is not well-off, he did not go to school very early, he has been running dragon sets in the crew, and he has not even been able to sign a brokerage company, duan qun looks good, and his acting skills have been honed in these years, but he is still a chance. <

he xingyu originally wanted to give this opportunity to duan qun at this time.

but after he couldn't stand it, rongcheng deliberately acted in front of him, and someone broke the news that rongcheng was about to play this role, and in order not to let his boyfriend be punched in the face, he could only give up to rongcheng.

rong cheng got the role but it was not enough, he hid he xingyu's broken old mobile phone, and the phone card in he xingyu's new mobile phone was changed, resulting in he xingyu failing to receive a call and message from duan qun to save his mother to raise money for surgery in time, resulting in duan qun taking a role in order to save his mother a few days later, and had to go to accompany the producer to drink when he was almost killed by the fan girl when he escaped.

however, when this news broke that year, it was accompanied by hei he xingyu seeing that he was not saved, and it was because of him that he caused duan qun's death.

duan qun's death was originally a hurdle in his heart, plus suddenly this news let him know that he did not see this news to indirectly kill duan qun.

he was hacked down on the whole network, rong cheng, the culprit who deliberately concealed all this, did not abandon the private marriage proposal, he promised at the time, and then it was a foregone conclusion to simply retreat into the background and give the other party a behind-the-scenes person for more than ten years.

and in the past fifteen years, rong cheng has soared all the way with the role of that year, becoming a new film emperor, winning awards to soft hands, not only that, he also made a love affair with a young student of the crew.

the other party took the lead step by step, saying that he xingyu was the one who intervened, making him stunned from a genuine card to the culprit who destroyed the pair of immortal husbands, he came to find rong cheng this time, but it was not for this matter, he had already seen that rong cheng had changed his heart, he wanted to ask about duan qun at that time, he was fifteen years late to find out the truth of that year, but who knows, but when rong cheng wanted to see his rooftop, the brain-dead powder that was followed by the little student was pushed down from the eighteen-story building.

he xingyu returned from the memory, he looked at rong cheng in front of him with a concerned face, his eyes stared directly at him, he saw that rong cheng did not naturally turn his head, rong cheng did not find anything, but a weak heart, "xing yu, you don't think i am nagging, i am also sorry for you, the male third who was originally xu dao. how pleasing the role is, you were going to join the group in half a month, but now it is like this. didn't you cheapen others in vain? if you can act, it will be popular after broadcasting. but now you... ay.

he xingyu watched him act, his eyes were full of mockery, and he deliberately opened his mouth according to the words of that year: "it's okay, just sprained the foot, the doctor said that it would be good to rest for three months, and this injury on the head would not hinder things, it would not be disfigured."

"three months is okay?" you just staggered the play of director xu, i'm afraid that this contract is going to be yellow. before you and i were hidden by the company, it was hard for you to save xu dao's mother to have the opportunity to participate in the audition to get this role, but now... i am also hiding in the snow now, and you are like this, i just have a heart and i am powerless. rrong cheng spoke bitterly, but step by step he introduced the topic to himself being hidden in the snow.

he xingyu looked at rong cheng who was close at hand, looked at his impatient appearance, and suddenly the corners of his mouth were raised, revealing a smile that made rong cheng feel very uncomfortable, and before rong cheng opened his mouth, he xingyu said slowly: "i am afraid that i will be irreparable for the drama of xu director, but... director xu actually called me last night, he said that he wanted to repay me for saving his mother, so let me recommend someone to him, as long as the acting skills are passed, he will let me recommend this person to play the third man instead of me. and i... recommended duan group.

Rong Cheng originally thought what Xingyu was going to say, he was used to his little boyfriend not having any opinions, and he was very good at deception, as long as he dressed up pitifully and said how miserable he had been hidden by the snow in the past six months, he would definitely agree.

He was listening carefully, but when he finished listening, he was stunned, probably too shocked, so for a moment the expression of disbelief on his face plus the frown of displeasure did not have time to hide: "what? did you give up this role to Duan Qun? how can you get it to him? am i..." he was so angry that he didn't suppress the fire, and stood up violently, but when he met he xingyu's cold gaze, he suddenly woke up, and his expression became incomprehensible and gentle, "Xingyu, why didn't you discuss such a big thing with me?"

He Xingyu did not intend to have anything to do with rong cheng anymore, as for those enemies, he would slowly calculate with him, it had been a night, those oil stains were already cleaned up, no evidence was left, he looked at Rong Cheng coldly: "discuss with you?" how do you negotiate to give up the character to you?

Rong Cheng gritted his teeth, but still reluctantly endured: "xingyu, how did you become so strange?" we are lovers, shouldn't you first consider giving it to me? we are family! "originally, i wanted to maintain a good boyfriend's personality, but now such a good opportunity is gone, and Rong Cheng can't bear it."

He Xingyu: "let it be given to you?" why should i let a character who deliberately grease the corridor in order to rob a boyfriend cause an accident so that the boyfriend falls down the stairs and hurts his foot, and finally lets the boyfriend give the role to his own bastard?

Rong cCheng's eyes slowly widened, he looked at He Xingyu in disbelief, how did he, how did he know?

He Xingyu sat there, his back was very straight, the indifference between his eyebrows made rong cheng shiver, obviously this face was known to him, but he always felt that something was different, "since you already knew, why did you still..."

He Xingyu: "I am giving you one last chance to see if you will mention it, but obviously, you don't." Another point, i did not mention duan qun to xu dao, but... i do now decide to let duan qun play this role.

Rong Cheng's eyes flashed with panic, trying to shake he xingyu's hand, "xingyu, xiaoyu, i, i was wrong... i was obsessed with ghosts for a while, i was just too anxious to be hidden by the snow for so long, i..."

He Xingyu waved his hand closer without expression, and said mercilessly: "let's break up."

Rong cheng's pupils instantly widened, he couldn't give such an opportunity to people, "why break up? is that because of this? is it okay for me to apologize to you? we have such a good relationship, why should we share? i don't divide! xingyu, will you give me another chance? saying that he was going to go up to hug he xingyu, he was kicked by he xingyu who lifted the good leg that was not injured.

Originally, it was just a very relaxed kick, but it was stunned to kick the big man of rong cheng's one meter and eight meters backwards for several steps before stopping.

He Xingyu looked at rong cheng's unbelievable eyes, regretting to withdraw his feet, when he was young, his physical strength was really not good, and his explosive power was completely insufficient.