Middle Age Crisis?

The next morning Mo Yuan sat down at his desk to tackle his correspondence.  He smiled to himself as he read the note from Lei.  Dalong was doing well in his lessons.  It seems his lovely Xiao Bailong had paid attention all those years ago.  Now that Chin Chu was happy, he now had to help Qian'er tackle Junjie's wedding.  He decided to go check on the building progress on Junjie's palace.  Bai Xue was looking at a blueprint when his Fuqin walked in.  "Fuqin!  How about some tea?  Help me look over this plan and make sure I've got everything Junjie and Baishan want."  Mo Yuan looked over the plan and noted the check marks denoting a finished part.  "It looks complete to me.  Should we tour it?"  "I was about to when you walked in.  Let's walk through it."  They walked in silence for a few moments before Xue turned to him.  "Fuqin, are you alright?  You seem tired and I notice you are starting to get more gray hair."  "I'm fine.  You do realize I'm just over 400,000 years old."  Xue stopped and turned to look his Fuqin dead in the eye.  "Fuqin, I can never take your place, but as the first born, I will take care of this family.  I swear it on my honor.  Do you believe me?"  Mo Yuan patted him on the shoulder.  "I believe you.  By the way, when will I be hearing word of new babies?  I believe I heard a very smug white dragon gloating about mating in Yanhua cave!"  "Jinzi is coming to see Meili today, I have you know!"  "At last!  Little dragon flower girls for my Bailong!!"  "Fuqin, you're terrible!  When I read stories about how quiet and reserved you were, I have to make sure I'm reading right.  Mother changed you for the better, didn't she?"  "Yes, my son, she did.  I wouldn't be where I am now without her.  Look how much her love has brought to me!!  Enough about me.  We've got to get Shandian Jinlong married.  I hope Baishan will make him happy.  So does he have a hot pool?  A garden?  All the creature comforts to make a dragon happy?"  "Fuqin, I have made sure he will be wallowing in the creature comforts we all have been taught to enjoy by a very randy golden dragon!"  Bai Xue rolled his eyes and grinned.  Mo Yuan laughed and patted him on his shoulder.  "I see my son, you have learned well!  Now I must help your mother with the last details.  We have two weeks before we get this dragon married."
     Baishan had returned home to prepare for the wedding.  It was decided that Baohu and Jinzi would go get the bride.  Bai Qian had been in a whirlwind of activity.  She had finally taken care of the last detail and she decided she wanted her dragon.  She went to Chang Shan and got a picnic basket.  She thought carefully just where did she want to ravage her dragon.  Their valley was being used by Bo and Shenshi.  Yanhua cave had become too popular.  Not wanting to stray too far, she went to the dragon den in the mountain.  She smiled.  She lit soft candles, lit the incense burners, fluffed the bed, brought forth pillows, prepared their tea table and created a soft glow around the pool at the back of the cave.  Now!  She sent out feelers to see where he was.  His office.  He seemed to be doing a lot of work here lately.  She jumped to the door and knocked.  "Enter".  She walked in and grinned.  "Can you tear yourself away from this monotony to come with me?"  "And where would we be going, my sly Xiao Bai Huli?"  "Close your eyes and see!"  He closed his eyes and she jumped them to the cave den.  He looked around and grinned.  He fell on the bed naked as he flipped his hand and removed their clothes.  "Hmmm!  I think I feel a mate session."  His phallus was rock hard.  Bai Qian fell on him with a vengeance.  "My dragon!  I want everything!  I want to mate!!"  "Did you eat your peaches?  I don't want to knock you up again."  "So what if you do?  I just want all of you!  Now!"  She kissed him and he moaned as her lips met his.  He rolled over on her and kissed her fiercely.  He was getting very hot, very fast.  Bai Qian decided to just let him have his way.  He licked and kissed down to her breast.  He pulled on one with his teeth and sucked it hard enough to turn her nipple purple.  He kissed down her stomach and attacked her lovely peach.  He blew hot breath on her and stuck his tongue in to slurp her juices.  "Hmmm.  So tasty!"  He licked her slowly.  He spread her wide open with his hands and played with her nub with his teeth.  He had her begging him to take her.  Her climax came and her juices flowed.  He licked up her sweet nectar as he continued to pleasure her.  He brought her close again and withdrew.  He flipped her over and raised up her lovely little derriere.  His hands rested on her cheeks and held her while he positioned himself to enter her wet folds.  He grasped his rod and rocked it back and forth before he took the plunge.  The moment her hot walls grasped him, he transformed.  He took his talons and caressed her back as he watched himself pleasure her.  Every thrust hit her inner door with gentle force.  His tongue touched her nub and circled around his phallus as he mated.  His pace picked up and he grunted with each thrust as his essence shot down his rod to pleasure his mate.  He started to send essence out of his whole body to engulf her.  She answered with her own essence.  They pulsed and surged together as each thrust rocked the cavern they were in.  Kunlun Mountain shook with tremors as they rode the mate.  Bai Xue and Mo JinDe were drinking tea in the hall when the first tremor hit.  At first alarm was on their faces and they both stood.  Xue asked the loaded question.  "You wouldn't happen to know where Fuqin and Mother are, would you?"  JinDe opened a channel and sent feelers over the mountain.  He grinned as he withdrew his power.  "The dragon den in the heart of the mountain."  "Ah, a mate session.  I saw Fuqin's eyes following mother this morning."  He shrugged and sat back down to drink his tea.
     Mo Yuan transformed and fell beside Bai Qian.  He pulled her close to him and warmed her with his body.  "I didn't hurt you did I, Qian'er?"  "No.  It felt rather wonderful.  Shall we dance again?" "So you didn't get enough?  How about I play with my tongue?  Hmmm?  How about I make you moan with pleasure while my dragon tongue plays amongst your hot juicy peach?  Hmmm?"  He threw her onto her back and raised her legs to his shoulders.  "Hmmm, how nice!"  Jinlong was feeling fine and he worked his tongue to perfection.  Her juices were flowing and he delighted in the taste of her nectar.  He let his tongue flow all over her and slid up into her core.  Her peak came fast and hard.  He sucked her juices as she climaxed.  He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs.  He thrust into her and touched her inner door.  Hmmm, he wanted to mate again.  His shaft was rock hard as he thrust into her.  He heated his whole body and crooned his dragon call to her, his one true mate.  Her body heated and her tails caressed him.  His sack was slapping her hard every time he thrust.  Wanting more, he rolled her over and raised her sweet derriere to him.  He thrust in earnest.  He grabbed her breasts and raised her up against his chest.  His face was next to hers.  With each thrust, he crooned in her ear.  Her body answered with heat and caresses.  He grunted with each thrust.  Harder they rocked.  His rod touched her inner door with force, begging her to receive his gift.  Her walls begin to contract.  He held her tight against him.  His last thrust came when she peaked.  His rod was touching her inner door as he twitched his release.  He rocked for minutes holding her.  His seed spent, he sent waves of his dragon essence down his rod into her body.  She shivered as he did.  For an hour he sat with her against his chest, her body curved into his, his shaft held tight in her walls.  Slowly she released him.  He grunted as he removed his shaft from her.  He held her against him and lay on his side spooned behind her.  They went to sleep there.  No words were needed between them.  His touch on her skin told her she was loved.  Her breath on his arm felt like a gentle kiss.  They slept all through the night. 
     Jingsi, Jiaxiao, Gaoxing and Xingfu were looking for their parents.  They had not come to their room as they usually did.  They left the nursery and went in search of them.  All four of them floated through the hall on a mission.  JinDe, who was drinking his tea and talking to Jin and Shing, saw them as they passed them.  "Now I wonder where they're off too."  He followed them.  They floated outside for a minute and headed for the core of the mountain.  JinDe, seeing the situation for what it was, jumped to the den and threw up a barrier before they could barge in.  He cloaked himself to watch.  They banged against the barrier and cried for their parents.  Mo Yuan heard the banging on the barrier.  Who put up that barrier?  He groaned.  He was really comfortable where he was.  He had to admit, that mate had taken it right out of him.  He ignored the banging, snuggled Qian'er into his arms, covered them and went back to sleep with a sigh.  JinDe uncloaked himself and stood with his arms crossed.  Jingsi flew right into his arms sniffling.  "Er ge!  Why Fuqin no come?  Me wants him!"  "Jingsi, you and your siblings just come with me now.  Fuqin will come later.  Let's eat some breakfast and then Er ge will tell stories.  Agreed?"  "You tell story about snake queen?"  "Yes, I will tell the story of the snake queen.  Now come along."  They all followed him like little ducks all in a row. 
     Mo Yuan and Bai Qian came out of the den for lunch.  Mo Yuan still felt like he wanted to sleep.  He only partially ate his lunch.  He walked to their room, threw off his clothes and went straight to sleep.  Ye Hua had a funny feeling in his chest while he was on the throne handling business.  He finished up quickly and jumped over to Kunlun.  He walked into the hall for tea.  Bai Xue was there so he sat by him.  "What brings you around, Shushu?"  "Where is Da ge?  Is he ill?"  Xue looked at Ye Hua in alarm.  He stood up and motioned for Ye Hua to follow him to Mo Yuan's study.  He wasn't there.  They went to his room.  He was on his side, barely covered by a sheet, balled up like a baby asleep.  Ye Hua felt his pulse.  It was erratic.  "Xue, go get Jinzi, now please."  Xue left like his dragon tail was on fire.  He landed on the front path to Jinzi's house.  "Jinzi!  Jinzi!  Where are you?"  Mi Shu came around the house carrying a basket of herbs.  Xue ran to her.  "Mi Shu!  Where is Jinzi?  Fuqin is sick!  I need him!"  "Jinzi went to Tian Shu and Chin Chu's kingdom to offer his services to their people.  He should be back by this afternoon.  Can I help?"  "No, I'll go see High God Zhe Yan."  He turned and jumped to the peach tree woods.  He landed near Zhe Yan's hut.  "Shushu Zhe Yan!  Are you here?"  He came out of his hut with his sleeves rolled up.  "What's going on?"  "Shushu, Fuqin is ill and Jinzi is not at home.  Can you come?"  "Did Ye Hua send you?"  "Yes!"  "Alright then, jump me there."  They hurried back to Mo Yuan's bedroom.  He was still sound asleep.  Curled up like a baby.  Zhe Yan scanned him carefully.  "Did your Fuqin mate in the last few days?"  "Day before yesterday.  They were in the den here."  "For some reason it seems to have taken all of his energy.  Tell me how he acted before he came to his room."  "Mother and Fuqin came out of the den to eat lunch.  Fuqin just picked at his food.  As soon as Mother finished, he walked with her toward their room.  She went to the nursery but Fuqin came here.  I'm assuming he went right to sleep."  "Hmmm, what do you feel Ye Hua?"  "He thought for a minute and blushed.  "Well, I feel like...I feel like...you know...like I couldn't get a hard on if I had to!"  Zhe Yan scanned again and felt Mo Yuan's pulse.  "Xue, get Chang Shan for me."  Bai Xue left and was back in minutes with Chang Shan.  "You need me, High God?"  "Chang Shan, I need four vitality potions right away, one dragon elixer and four energy potions.  If you don't have them, make them quickly.  Hurry!"  Zhe Yan turned to Xue.  "Go get your mother.  I need to ask her some questions."  Xue went to the nursery and returned with Bai Qian.  Concern was on her face as she stepped in the door.  "Tell me just what went on between you two?"  "A mating session.  Why?"  "For some reason, Mo Yuan has had his vitality and strength drained right out of him.  Did he act strange afterwards?  Did the mate last long?"  "It went all day into the night.  Afterward we didn't go for round two like we normally do.  He cuddled me to him and went to sleep.  When we woke up for lunch, he seemed tired, like he didn't want to get out of bed.  He just picked at his lunch and told me he was tired.  I left him here to go to the nursery.  Is he ill?  What is wrong?"  "Well, I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but I think he just performed his last mate."  Bai Qian looked at Zhe Yan in total shock.  "No...no...it can't be true...it can't be!"  She fell on the floor by the bed.  Chang Shan came in with the potions Zhe Yan asked for.  He mixed them all together and raised Mo Yuan up to give them to him.  He swallowed and he laid him back down.  Minutes ticked by and finally he stirred.  He turned on his back and raised his arm over his eyes.  Slowly he stretched and opened his eyes.  He looked at everyone in confusion.  "How do you feel, Mo Yuan?"  He raised up on his elbow to look at Bai Qian.  "I feel fine.  Why?  Why are you here and why is Qian'er crying?". She grabbed his hand.  "Dearest!  Zhe Yan said you just performed your last mate!  He said you can't mate anymore!!"  He fell back on his pillow and covered his eyes.  He started crying.  "Leave me!  All of you!  Leave!"  "But dearest..."  "Leave Qian'er, please.  Just leave."  "Da ge..."  "LEAVE!!"  They all stepped out the door.  Zhe Yan took them all to Mo Yuan's study.   Ye Hua wanted to know just what this all meant.  "Zhe Yan, what does this mean?  What did this do to Da ge?  Is he starting on the down side of his life?  Please tell me!  I feel it!  I feel it here!!"  He pounded his chest right over his heart.  "Calm down!  I didn't say he couldn't perform anymore, I just said he won't be able to mate anymore.  He may react badly because to an apex dragon, mating is part of their persona.  We must talk to Jinlong.  I will talk to him.  Wait here for me."
     Zhe Yan walked back into the bedroom.  Mo Yuan was still laying in bed.  Zhe Yan pulled up a chair and sat by him.  "Bring Jinlong here please."  "No."  "Bring that dragon here or I will force him out!"  Mo Yuan's eyes turned gold and he huffed.  "Come to gloat over the old useless dragon who can't get a hard on?  Come to tell me I'm meeting my calamity?  Might as well!  I'm worthless now.  Totally emasculated.  Ruined.  Get out now.  I want to be alone."  "Very well.  If you need me, you know where to find me!"  He returned to the study.  "Well that didn't go well.  Jinlong has decided that he is ruined and his calamity is near.  Just leave him alone for now.  I think he will sulk for a few days.  His testosterone levels are fine for his human, but that petty Jinlong has a problem.  I will discuss it with Jinzi.  I hate to admit it, but he knows more than I do about these things.  Now I'm returning to the peach grove.  Have Jinzi contact me when he returns."  Ye Hua brought forth Heilong.  "That horny, lecherous rutting dragon is finally getting his comeuppance!  Ha!  He better be glad I won't make fun of him!"  He shrugged and went to the hall to get cake.  Jinlong was in a glorious snit.  Mo Yuan rose from the bed, dressed himself and jumped right to the bench on the pinnacle of Kunlun.  He sat down, placed his arm on his leg and clinched his fist.  Fuxi appeared beside him.  Mo Yuan cut his eyes sideways and sighed.  "Kill me.  Kill me now.  I'm worthless.  I'm powerless.  I'm not worthy of anything.  Kill me!"  "Now, now there's no need to get all upset.  You knew it would come sooner or later.  Stop focusing on it and just live your life.  You're not powerless, you're not worthless, in fact you're worth a lot to your children."  "Stop it!  Stop it with your almighty drivel.  That right there was one reason we couldn't get along, your speeches of piety.  Stop it!  My life is over.  Why I came here I don't know.  My life is over.  Now just leave.  I didn't expect you to help me anyway."  Mo Yuan stood up and jumped away.  Fuxi was now in a snit.  "Nuwa, that boy is about to do something very stupid.  I can't stop him and I don't know who can."  She sat down by him and sighed.  "Fuxi dear, I think Jinlong is ill.  He needs to be examined by the little Huli.  He would know what's wrong.  I will send him to Mo Yuan.  Now don't worry."
     After his talk with Fuxi, Mo Yuan went straight to the den, threw up a barrier and transformed.  He coiled on the bed and shut his eyes in a total absolute terrible mood.  He shut down to meditate.  Bai Qian had looked everywhere for him.  She came into the hall wringing her hands.  JinDe had come for tea and snacks.  He saw his mother and beckoned for her to come sit by him.  "What's wrong, Mother?"  "I can't find your Fuqin.  Zhe Yan came to check him and told him he won't be able to mate anymore."  "What?!?  I'll find him, no worries!"  JinDe went straight to the nursery.  He called the children to him.  "I need you to help me find Fuqin.  Feel around the mountain for me.  Jiaxiao grinned and looked at him.  "Fuqin in den cave.  He mad."  "Alright!  I'll be back later to take you for training and a story, ok?"  "You hurry, Er ge!"  JinDe walked to the den.  He knew how his Fuqin felt.  He had been through it himself.  If not for his Fuqin, he would have been impotent, lost his wife and mate and had no children.  He laid his hand on the barrier.  He decided to break it and enter.  He walked up to his Fuqin and patted his back.  Jinlong opened his eyes and huffed.  Smoke blew out his nose.  "I, if anyone, know how you feel.  If you recall, I was impotent for years because of my own stubborn pride.  Why don't we get Jinzi to check you over?  He has studied these things in detail.  He told me he wanted to be able to cure any disease or problem.  That's why he has read every medical book and every spell book he could get his hands on.  Come out now.  You can't lay here and sulk all day!  We have to get Junjie married don't we?  Now come.  We need you."  He groaned and transformed.  His eyes still golden he sighed.  "I don't want to come out.  I'm useless.  Worthless.  I'm done.  I'm powerless.  I can't do anything.  Now leave.  I want to be alone."  JinDe sighed.  "Very well.  I'll leave you to wallow in your self pity."  Mo Yuan transformed as JinDe walked out.  JinDe jumped straight to Qing Qui.  He was walking to the house when Jinzi came out.  "Er ge!  What's wrong?"  "Jinzi, Zhe Yan checked Fuqin over and told him he wouldn't be able to mate again.  Jinlong is all in a snit.  He's coiled up in the den.  We need you."  "Jinzi turned and ran into the house and came out with a basket of herbs and several vials.  "Let's go!"  Jinzi and JinDe walked down to the den.  Jinzi broke the barrier.  He touched his Fuqin gently on his face and ran his hand down his whisker.  "Fuqin, I have come to help you.  Will you let me?"  A huff.  "Very well.  First I'm going to realign you, then I will scan you for any unknowns we might encounter.  Will you let me tend to you?"  He transformed but his eyes were still gold.  "Yes, you can tend me, not that it will do any good."  "None of that now!  Lay down on your back now."  Jinzi scanned him.  He was misaligned.  He spent a good half hour working to get him straight.  After he finished, he scanned him slowly and carefully.  He nodded.  "Fuqin, explain how you felt after you mated Mother."  He thought a moment.  "The mate went well, but afterward I felt exhausted.  I wanted to just go to sleep.  I felt like I couldn't you know....couldn't get hard again.  I tried.  I didn't say anything but I couldn't."  "Hmmm.  Your hormone levels are fine.  I scanned your physical parts and I find nothing there.  I checked on a molecular level to check your sperm production.  Your production is off.  I see no reason for it, although one testicle is slightly swelled.  I would need to really scan you slowly.  Lay back down and let me scan on a deep level please."  Jinzi focused his mind and scanned Mo Yuan like a well tuned cat scan.  Carefully he scanned every area, every gland, every part, every system.  He found some damage from the tree limb injury.  Hmmm.  Closer....closer....he found it!!  A blockage!  He removed it and brought a very small piece of a sliver to his hand.  The tube running from his prostate gland was injured and obstructed oh so slightly.  He healed him.  Jinzi used so much power he glowed green and a trail of blood came out of his nose.  He withdrew his power and staggered backwards into JinDe.  "Easy there my Xiao Jin Huli!  Lean against me for a moment."  Jinzi leaned on JinDe and looked over his Fuqin.  "Well Fuqin, I think I found the problem.  If Shifu didn't do a deep scan, he wouldn't have found it.  That battle with Baohu that had you crashing into that tree still has some effects.  I just found a blockage down from your prostate gland.  I removed it.  I also checked all of your hormonal systems.  I realigned them.  That growth that we removed behind your eyes left a residual effect on your pituitary gland and the hormones it produces.  It was affecting all of your systems.  I believe you are well now.  Of course you won't know until you attempt to mate again.  Now I need to get JinDe to take me home.  I must recover my strength.  I love you, Fuqin!"