Home Sweet Home

The day had come to return to Kunlun.  Ye Hua was standing in Mo Yuan's room with his head hung low.  "I knew this day would come but it doesn't make it any easier."  Tears begin to roll down his face.  If only he didn't have to go!!  Mo Yuan understood.  He, himself was having a hard time.  Not only was he letting Ye Hua go, but his oldest sons as well.  They were young, but he knew they could handle the pressure.  He remembered leaving the nine heavens for Kunlun when he was young.  So long ago, but he had grown.  Right when he thought his life was boring and had no purpose anymore, a little white nine tailed fox turned his world upside down!  Now it was time to let go and return home.  He missed it.  He turned to Ye Hua with a scroll.  "Here are the plans for the hot spring you wanted.  I hope you like it.  You need only decide where you want to build it.  Ye Hua, this is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.  Your rooms will always be there for you.  I must return.  I will continue to oversee any marriage alliances sent your way if you want me too."  Ye Hua grabbed his arm.  "Yes, Da ge!  I know I'm going to be pressured into marriage, but I will choose the right one if you can help me filter them out.  Now you must go.  I'll remember your teachings.  You needn't worry.  Now, I leave you for I have people waiting.  By the way, I released Ping Ru Zhe into your service.  I believe he will be an asset to you."  He hugged Mo Yuan and walked out the door.
      All was ready for them to leave.  Bai Xue and Mo JinDe were waiting by the door.  Mo Yuan looked at them.  So much like him with a touch of their mother in their faces.  JinDe, always the outspoken one, couldn't stand it anymore.  He threw himself into his father's arms and wept bitterly.  Mo Yuan held him close and let him weep the tears of separation.  "Fuqin, I don't know how I will live without seeing you everyday.  I really don't know.  And Mother's gentle touch on my arm, even though I'm a grown man.  I don't know if I can let you go!!"  "JinDe, my son, you will be fine.  Your mother and I taught you to be a good, compassionate worthy man.  I know you will prevail.  I know you will.  You have a new purpose now.  Use the skills you have been taught to help your Shushu rule.  Promise me?"  "I promise you.  But you know, Fuqin, I'm really going to miss those little fox brothers of mine.  They are very special.  I will say goodbye to them now.  I love you, Fuqin!"  He left to go to his mother.  Bai Xue, being a man of few words, faced his father, trying to maintain his stoic countenance, but he couldn't hold it.  He laid his head on his father's shoulder and wept bitterly.  Mo Yuan was overwhelmed.  He was expecting Bai Xue to be the strong one.  He wrapped his arms around his stoic son and loved him.  "Xue Xue, I know you will be fine.  I'm trusting you to help your Shushu.  He needs you.  And as much as I hate to mention it, make sure JinDe doesn't drink too much.  You know he is like me!  You're so much like your Shushu Bai Zhen.  Quiet, but deadly.  Silent, but full of knowledge and wisdom.  I know you will prevail."  Bai Xue wiped his eyes.  "Fuqin, I will do my dead level best to make you proud.  Now I must bid Mother farewell.  And my very special little brothers."  He bowed to his father and left.
     Bai Qian was doing no better.  She wept bitterly when Ye Hua had left.  The twins had howled sadly.  Now JinDe was here standing like a stiff statue trying to be brave. He ran into his mother's arms and wept.  "JinDe, my brave dragon son, you will be fine!  I will miss you, but I know you will become an even greater man some day!  Now weep no more, but stand tall!  Say goodbye to your brothers now.  It seems they favor you for some reason.  Remember I love you and Kunlun is but a cloud jump away.  I know your father taught you how to cloud jump as fast as he does!  I swear his jumps almost make me nauseous!"  Bai Zhi Jinzi and Bai Baohu Zhe were howling like they were in a wolf pack.  JinDe was hugging them when Bai Xue came in.  He said nothing, but went straight to his mother and hugged her.  She cupped his face with her hand and let her eyes speak for her.  Her sweet quiet boy had grown into a fine man.  She kissed his cheek and said no more.  He went to say goodbye to his brothers.
     They cloud jumped home and landed at the gates of Kunlun.  Mo Yuan turned to Ping,"welcome to Kunlun, Ping Ru Zhe.  I hope you can be at home here, like you were in the army."  "High God Mo Yuan, this is like my own home, for you see, I am an eagle spirit.  This is just like home!!"  All of the disciples came running.  Die Feng bowed and said, "Shifu, it's good to have you home!  Where are Lords Bai Xue and Mo JinDe?  Did they not return?"  "No, Die Feng, they have stayed in the nine heavens to aide Ye Hua.  But, we have brought a new friend with us.  Meet Ping Ru Zhe.  The foxes like him and he has become their friend and protector.  We need a room for him close to their rooms.  See to it please."  "Come rest for a while."  Ping Ru Zhe was settled into a room and the foxes were laid down for a nap.  Mo Yuan and Bai Qian were in their room putting away things.  "It's good to be back home.  I've missed it!"  "Really?  I've always thought you found it rather boring.  What say you now, my tian de huli?"  "Tomorrow morning, pavilion, fox tails and dragon scales!"  He jumped over to her and swung her up to plant a very serious kiss on her lips.  "Hmmmm!  Sweet!  I'll just let Ping know we will be leaving the boys into his care for tomorrow then.  Bright and early!"
     Mo Yuan rose early the next morning and made preparations.  This was going to be perfect!  Chang Shan prepared a picnic basket for him.  He brought pillows to the pavilion and a basket of their favorite bath oils.  "Escape me now my little huli!!"  He went to their room.  Still asleep!!  He left a scroll in her hand.  He smiled and left for the pavilion.  Bai Qian woke to find herself alone with a note in her hand.  She opened it and smiled.  It said, "fox tails and dragon scales!"  She got up and jumped straight to the pavilion.
     Mo Yuan was laying on some pillows on his back.  His hair was down, he was holding a wine flask and he was stark naked.  When Bai Qian saw him she almost laughed out loud.  She magicked her clothes off and prepared her charm spell.  She appeared on top of him and hit him with her spell.  He moaned as his eyes turned gold.  Her tails erupted as she kissed him like she hadn't seen him for years.  Her tails were all over him.  He was a starving man waiting to be fed.  It had been over two years and his dragon could not be denied.  His arms shimmered  as scales appeared on his arms.  She kissed down his body and down the top of his leg.  His dragon was groaning and whining.  She spread his legs apart and kissed up his thigh.  Sweet heavens have mercy!  He was insane with desire.  Her tails were massaging his sack as she took him into her mouth.  Oh the ecstasy!!  His hips bucked with the pleasure of it.  Her tongue licked and her lips sucked the life out of him.  Right when he thought he couldn't take any more, she rose up over him and impaled his rock hard shaft.  His dragon cried out in sheer ecstasy.  She rode him hard until she was reaching her peak.  When her walls tightened his shaft grew and he rammed into her until they fell over the precipice of a shared love and passion.  He jerked as he spasmed before laying flat.  She lay on top of him to recover.  His eyes were still golden as he stared into her blue fox eyes.  He laughed a dragon laugh and rolled her over.  "Charmed me, did you?  Round two, my lovely!!
     "My turn for some fun!"  His dragon was frantic and smelling her like she was a tasty morsel.  He kissed her throat and licked it with his dragon tongue.  "Hmm, hmm, hmm!"  He stared down at her breast and said, "what have we here?  Another morsel!!"  He proceeded to suckle her breast.  He tasted her milk and growled a sigh.  How sweet it was!  "Hmmmm!"  He licked one drop off the nipple and opened her legs.  The smell of their union was so strong his dragon grew frantic with need.  He buried his head between her legs.  His tongue flat, he assaulted her with his mouth.  He sucked, licked and fingered her until she could hardly stand it.  Her peak was so close.  He jerked himself up with a snarl and positioned himself into her wet folds and rammed into her.  Her legs went around his waist as he drove into her.  His shaft grew with each thrust.  He thrust his talons down beside her head and raised himself up.  He rolled her over, raised her knees up and thrust into her again.  He growled as he filled her.  The erotic sight of his shaft filling her drove him insane.  He grabbed her hips and his talons drove into her skin.  He pumped hard as he sought to bring them to earth once more.  He felt her walls start contracting as they sucked him in.  His release was hard as he drove into her core and released his dragon seed.  The warmth of it filled her body as his dragon heated her insides.  He was still jerking.  His loud groan told her he was finished.  Her body ached from the pleasure and she was heated.  Her tails were still holding his sack and caressing his body.  He looked at her with fire in his eyes.  Her charm spell was working too good!  He was breathing heavily.  He was staring at her and he raised a shaky hand.  The snarl his dragon made as he pounced on her sent a shiver of fear up her spine.  Had she overdone her spell?  She cloud jumped to the hot pool beneath the waterfall to test him.  He roared and followed her.  When he grabbed her, she released her spell.  For a moment he was still wild eyed.  He shook his head like he was trying to shake off a fog.  Slowly his dragon controlled himself.  He laid back in the water close to the edge and pulled her to him.  He heated the water until steam was rising and sighed. 
     "I don't think my dragon was quite ready for so much fox tails!  Qian Qian, your amazing!  I would have killed myself loving you!  Remind me to never underestimate the power of your foxy loveliness!  Are you ok, my love?"  "I'm fine, my love!  I just wanted to see if I could catch you off guard!"  "I must admit, my dragon went rather insane with pure lust when he smelled your arousal.  Qian Qian, I came real close to turning into my dragon.  He wanted you.  ALL of you!  Do you understand?  He wants to mate again.  I told him you just gave birth to twins.  He wants more.  Don't charm me again unless you're ready for the consequences!"  He held her close as they soaked.  She got up and got his bottle of oil.  Sandalwood and peach blossoms filled the air.  She rubbed oil into every muscle and every area of his body.  He groaned with pleasure as she rubbed down his back onto his buttocks.  She rubbed the back of his legs and up his inner thighs.  She took more oil into her hand and massaged it into his crack and onto his sack.  He flipped over himself.  She poured more oil and started at his neck and massaged his chest down his stomach.  She rubbed the oil into his shaft and sighed as she watched it grow.  "You greedy dragon!  Do you want more?  I have another spell to try on you!  Are you willing?"  "I'm intrigued.  What does my lovely have in store for me?  A good shaft thrashing?"  "Wait and see!"  She rose and erupted her tails.  She worked her hands and cast a spell on herself.  Her scent was so strong that his dragon jumped out before he could stop him.  His shaft was hard as a rock and his dragon came to her.  "Don't stop me!  I must have you!  I want you!"  He was changing before her eyes.  He was neither man nor dragon.  His phallus had grown and she wasn't sure she could accept it.  He swooped her up and jumped back to their pillows in the pavilion.  He laid her down gently but he was ready to ravage her.  He wasted no time.  He raised her legs up and buried his face in her wet folds.  He tasted her sweet juices mixed with his own.  His dragon tongue entered her and swirled around inside of her.  He sent heat waves down his tongue to entice her body to secrete more juices.  He had her on the edge.  He entered her and sent a wave of heat into his sack and up his shaft.  Her own body answered with a wave of pheromone.  He hissed and took a deep breath.  He kept pressing his dragon erection into her body.  Their combined heat was almost more than they could stand.  He kissed her lips and devoured them.  He was panting now.  She raked her fox claws down his scales on his back.  He started moving slowly, knowing his dragon phallus was large.  He didn't want to hurt her.  When he finally filled her as much as he could, her body grabbed hold of him.  He was inside her now.  She used her body's inner walls to hold him inside her and pleasure him.  He groaned and hissed again.  His whole shaft was inside her to the hilt.  He started to slowly move out and thrust back.  She answered him.  His dragon was pleased.  Very pleased.  His mate!  She took him on the ride of his life.  In all of his long years, his dragon had never had the pleasure he had with her.  Every time she loved him, it left him invigorated, youthful and strong.  Was she what he had craved all his life?  He picked up the pace but still she answered him.  His shaft was so thick it rubbed every pleasure point she had.  She sent a wave of heat into her body.  It surrounded his shaft and brought a hissing intake of breath from him.  Not able to stand it anymore, he picked up the pace until he was panting.  Her pants answered his.  Her body was hot and her walls were dripping with arousal.  Her slick body created a heated friction that drove him mad.  Faster they went.  Harder he got.  His sack contracted from his own arousal.  He hadn't thought he knew pleasure until one tail surrounded his sack two caressed his nipples and one was massaging his tail bone.  The pleasure brought a scream from his lips as he threw back his head and pounded into her.  She climaxed as his hot dragon seed filled her core.  Not one seed was lost as it all went into her womb.   His hips bucked as her walls held onto him as he emptied himself.  His dragon blew his breath onto her scar over her heart and the dragon tear glowed.  The warmth spread through her body and filled her with a sensation of flying.  Her eyes were closed and a smile was on her lips.  Her hair was spread out like a halo around her.  The dragon tongue licked her neck and his lips came to hers seeking her taste.  His tongue played across her lip and licked her tongue.  He turned on his side pulling her with him. He couldn't remove himself from her just yet.  His phallus was still hot and he was heating his seed.  He knew it might be too early since she had just given birth to the fox twins only a little over a year ago, but this session of love making was special.  He needed this.  His dragon needed it.  He loved her too much!  Slowly his dragon became aware that they were being watched.  He couldn't move just yet.  His process wasn't complete.  He hadn't thrown up a barrier because he felt that they wouldn't be disturbed.  He felt the anger coming off the intruder.  "Let them gawk!" His dragon thought.  "They've never seen the likes of me before!"  He threw up a barrier and thwarted the intruder.  His seed was almost seated.  He would be able to investigate in a moment.