"Hush." Qin Yi leaned in and said warmly: "Let's go out first, Manman said.

I am a man. "Xiansheng said:" Didn't Tang Li tell you everything? Don't pretend to be false: you want to take me away, you can stun me

Qin Yi picked up his hand, Xiansheng didn't blink his eyes, but he suddenly touched his head: "You are a woman, I will be your husband, be your god, you are a man, I will be your eagle dog, be you Dog. You go with me. One day, I will give this world to you, Shenger, is this bad? Why do you wrong yourself, what are you doing here?

You speak so beautifully. "Xiansheng sarcastically said: "Since you want to be my dog, then you should be obedient and stay away from me.

Qin Yi didn't seem to hear the malice in his mouth, his fingers curled Cheng Sheng's long hair: "Without the owner, what is the point of a dog being alive?

Xiansheng's hair was horrified, he slapped Qin Yi's hand hard, "Then you go to death."

Qin Yi smiled: "You want my life, just take it.

Xiansheng's eyes flashed, suddenly raised his hand, and the dagger in his hand suddenly plunged into his chest. Qin Yi's smile slowly reduced, and the stormy waves floated in his eyes. He quietly looked at Cheng Sheng, who pursed his lips and said: In the afterlife, stop pestering me.

He let go, moved Yubu, and was about to move out, but was suddenly caught by Qin Yi. Xiansheng did not expect that he was not dead yet. He was sure that the position of his stabbing was right, his painful face turned pale, and he looked suspiciously. He: "Why, you are going to kill me?

Do you really want to kill me?" Qin Yi looked at him, his dark eyes seemed to be foggy: "Why?

Because of you damn. "Xiansheng couldn't get rid of his hand, and said: "You killed so many people: Isn't it reasonable that I want to kill you?

It's you who said that you have to be cruel. If they bully me, I should retaliate and make them afraid. "Qin Yi said: "Why is it my fault now?"

When am i

He suddenly remembered the few times he had been out of the palace. At that time, he was probably only seven or eight years old. He once encountered a young boy who was beaten on the street. The guards rescued the opponent. He personally helped him up: Then

He couldn't remember what he said, and only later learned that it was Qin Tao's unfavored concubine, but he had forgotten about this matter long ago.

But he knew that although he was sick and weak when he was a child, his heart was higher than the sky. Until later, the pain of the body smoothed out all the angular words, he could tell.

He was shocked for a while

You have no morals, no bottom line, and you still have to put the accounts on his head?!

There was a voice in his ears, Zhan Zhen stepped on light work, apparently coming back from the funeral. He had a long sword in a scabbard, and instantly hit with Qin Yi, Xiansheng fell to the ground.

He had never thought that the root of Qin Yi's behavior came from himself.

He raised his hand to cover his lips and swallowed the blood, but his stomach suddenly rolled over.

With the bloody smell, his head became dizzy. He vomited and the two people beside him were a little distracted. Zhan Zhen said, "Shenger! How are you?

Xiansheng's forehead overflowed with big beads of sweat. He blinked and said, "Zhan Zhen...

Zhan Zhen quickly approached here with a worried look, and Qin Yi's expression suddenly filled with a gloomy evil spirit, and his moves became more fierce.